XXVII

Sohrin's POV

My eyes opened wide and I was in a dark room. There was nothing beside me, no human being nor a piece of furniture. Just me and the darkness that didn't let me see a thing.

I moved slightly out of fear and heard the sound of breathing next to me.

I got up and ran to where ever my feet took me and I hit my head on a wall. I spread out my arms to feel a door and I did. Opening it harshly, I ran out as soon as the door knob turned. I ran with tears in my eyes and searched for Jungkook. I felt so scared.

I was worrying about him more than I was  worried about myself.
I kept searching, room after room but there was no sight of him.

A whimper made me vigilant. I turned towards its direction and quickly walked towards it. I jogged towards the store room and opened it.

Two dead bodies, I don't think I could call them bodies anymore. Their heads were apart. The rest of their body was filled with cuts and bruises, stitches and blood.

I recognised one guy, I could never forget his face. The one that abused me, I turned to the other body and saw it's face.

It looked like a girl, that's when I recalled that it was the girl who flirted with Jungkook. My mouth wide open as I saw the things in front of me. Raising my eyes, I saw a sand bag covered in blood, I felt fear within me but my feet took me forward and brought me in front of the bag.

I hesitated while my hands were shivering, I was scared of whatever would be inside that bag. Terrified at the thought that it could even be Jungkook.

With tears in my eyes and fear in my body I untied the knot on the bag with my shivering fingers.

I saw dark locks of hair on whose ever body was inside it.
Slowly pushing down the bag my heart jumped from what was in front of me.

I quickly got up and I couldn't do anything but sob. In front of me laid Jinyoung Oppa's body, his face almost covered with blood along with his entire body.

Only more disgusting than the other two bodies I saw earlier. My body quivered in fright. Too caught up to believe in all of this.

"Are you happy Jagi!!" I heard a manly deep voice speak from behind me.

I turned and saw what astonished me completely.

There stood Jungkook, his white shirt covered in blood, his hand holding a long knife which was stained with blood. I looked at him in a questionable way. Was I happy? Why would he ask me that?

Only thing I feared more was that he didn't look the way he did all these days. His hair was darker and his eyes, the same as the stranger I always saw in my nightmares.

So dark and deep that I couldn't understand if he was the Jungkook I knew.

"Answer me Jagi, after doing all of this if you're just going to stand there quietly then-"

"Y-you did this?" I asked him shocked at my own question.

He was looking at the bodies but turned to me when I asked him that.

His lips forming a smirk that I couldn't even recognise.

"Why? You don't like it?" He asked me and grinned.

I frowned at him.

"WHY?!! Why would you kill them!!" I asked while crying uncontrollably.

His eyes became darker and his face completely cold.

"They were trying to push you away from me. Now I can't let that happen!" He said angrily.

"Come here. You weren't supposed to see this. I'll help you forget and then we can go sleep okay."

He said coming closer to me and I walked back.

When he came closer, for the first time I feared him. I ran out and felt my heart shake when I heard him run after me.

Rubbing my tears as I ran in full speed. I rushed upstairs and locked myself inside my room as soon as I could.

I sighed after I was in my bedroom, the moment I was a bit releaved I heard loud banging on my door.

He was trying to break in. I felt my head turning, why on earth is he acting like this?

He stopped banging the door and and I could hear his heavy breathing.

"Are you afraid princess? Why though? You invited me yourself." 

He said and I furrowed my eyebrows, I heard these words before. My heart clenched knowing that it was him that hurted me that day, and yet I still couldn't believe all of it. I still wished that this was one of my nightmares. But no.

It's never a nightmare when you want it to be.

It was quiet before I heard him chuckling evilly.

"Why are you afraid? Open the door.
The devil's out to play. "
He said as his smirk grew larger than ever before.

To be continued...