XIX

Sohrin's POV

"NOONA~!!" Jungkook screamed in delight as we ran towards the ferris wheel.

He ran in full speed while laughing at me since I was a bit slow compared to him.

"Stop laughing will you! I'm older you know!!" I said and he giggled while slowing down a bit since we were close to the ferris wheel.

Jungkook was a bit bored of having to stay in the house 24/7 and so he suggested that we must go out. I felt like the amusement park would be great for now.

It was quite far away from the house. We had to cross a little forest and then come here. But it was worth it!

I felt warm in my hand and so Jungkook interwine our hands together. I looked at him and saw him smiling at me before pulling the two of us to catch a seat.

We soon got in and looked amazed at the bright lights of Seoul. It was really beautiful. His hands still clutched on mine, he eventually started caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

I lend my head onto his strong shoulders and looked outside, still in awe because of all the children running around, carefree and happy.

I was happy that I brought him here, only because he was enjoying it to the fullest.

His eyes were wide as he stared at the sight in front of him, while my eyes only lingered around his happiness.

Feeling my gaze on him, he turned to face me. He gave me a bright smile that flattered my heart.

"Thank you sooo much Noona!" He said and pecked my lips.

Since my head was close to his shoulder, it was easy for him. I felt my cheeks go warm and soon I snuggled into his arms.

The ride was over soon and we got out. We grabbed some food and decided to eat it peacefully back at home.

I was really hungry and so Jungkook said that we'll quickly drive home.

I parked the car, close to the forest so we had to walk a bit.
My stomach grumbled causing Jungkook to shoot his head in my direction.

He giggled at me and I pouted. What can I do? I was holding the covers that had our food and the delightful aroma of food wasn't helping my starved tummy.

Jungkook took the covers from my hand and so I was able to control myself, I guess?

As we got closer to the forest, a woman sitting at the side of the road caught my eyes.

She was sitting in front of a tree. It looked like she was selling stuff.
I tried looking and saw a bunch of dolls, rings, feathers in various colors and necklaces.

I felt a bit creeped out since the things she was selling might have sounded okay, but they didn't look normal. Not just the items but even her attire was a bit different.

I didn't know how to describe her. A nun? A homeless women?
Dressed in complete black. I felt shivers run down my spine.

Although I was supposed to ignore it and walk alongside Jungkook, I still felt a strong interest in one of the necklaces.

It had a dark blue color in between, while the other parts looked like they were made out of stainless steel.

I couldn't get my eyes off of it. I was so lost in its pendant that slowly my feet turned making its way towards the little stall.

I was walking, well aware of myself. Mark always told me to stay away from such things and people. But right now, I wasn't even sure of what got into me.

Without thinking I took the necklace in my hand, lifting it from the table as soon as I reached close enough. I stared at the pretty color and was amazed for some reason.

I felt myself flinch when I heard my name being called. At an instance I knew that it was Jungkook.

I had to turn and leave without the necklace but I wanted to look at that lady.

She was staring at me, it felt as if she was looking into my soul. I was a bit intimidated by her.

She looked like she was a middle aged woman as she had a few wrinkles around he eye bags. Her orbs surprised me, they were deep black in color. She was paler that any person I ever met.

The way she stared at me I felt wierd.

"Noona, you shouldn't be here." As soon as Jungkook said that, the lady turned her gaze at him.

I did the same and saw that Jungkook was glaring at her. I frowned slightly, why would he glare at someone like that?

It was completely different from when he glared at Jinyoung oppa. He looked like he could kill someone. I got a bit scared.

"It's him that you shouldn't be with." The lady said calmly, her eyes still staring at Jungkook.

I felt a tug on the necklace I was holding. Jungkook took it off my hand and kept it back down. Soon holding my hand in his he pulled me away.

He pushed me towards the driving seat and I got in. I decided to not ask anything at all and started driving. Once we were at a slight distance, I looked through the rear view mirror.

The woman was standing right in the middle of the road. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Drive quickly Noona, the food would get cold." Jungkook said and I nodded at him.

I looked back to see the woman and she wasn't the anymore. Neither was the little stall.

I felt myself shivering at what she said.

"It's him that you shouldn't be with."

She said it so calmly then, but it seemed like she really knew Jungkook. I felt my entire body in confusion, I knew that I trusted in Jungkook. But yet,What did she mean?

To be continued...