II

Ji Sohrin's POV

I grabbed the files in my hand and started going downstairs. Mark was seated on the sofa checking his phone.
As he saw me he smiled and got up.
"Ready? He asked me and I nodded happily.

We got into the car and started travelling towards all the places we had mentioned in the documents to make sure all that we had taken down was true.

We had one more day. So we decided to finish three places by evening and the other two tomorrow.

We reached the first place and it was completely...
Horrifying.

I was almost traumatised, at the same time I wasn't able to get my work done properly because of all the rodents I encountered.

Thankfully we finished the first three places by evening and I was already exhausted.

My hair was completely messed up and I was still shivering a bit after seeing the places and running around to make sure no ghost was chasing me.

Lucky for Mark, he kept laughing the whole time. He enjoyed the whole day seeing me go crazy.

He was still giggling and his smile never left his face. He turned red as if he was sick, due to trying so hard to not laugh out right this moment.

"QUIT IT!!!" I screamed making him laugh hysterically.

"God, you were a total mess the whole day. " He said and kept laughing at my misery.

I felt angry but pushed it aside and tried taking a quick nap.
Finally after a good 15 minutes of Mark enjoying his day we reached my place.

He stopped the car for me to get down.

"Do you need me to accompany you?" He said trying to comfort me but I could sense it in his voice that he was trying so hard to control himself from banging his head on the steering wheel while laughing.

"No thank you! " I said trying to sound confident but was shaking inside.

"Ok then, bye!!" He said and left and I kept looking at him drive away.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath. I didn't mean it.

Now I was terrified to even enter my house. I felt as if the moment I would step in someone would pull me and stab me to death.

I gulped before unlocking my house and getting in. I sighed turning the lights on knowing that there was no one home other than me.

All of the lights went out.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I tried running to the nearest room and shutting myself in since I felt like someone was following me.

I ran so hard and hid under the bed, breathing so loud a person could've heard me If they were outside the room.

I heard the person entering my room and I swear I felt like crying.

I saw his shoes from underneath the bed and person crouched down, ready to open the covers.

How I wish I had asked Mark to stay with me.

I felt death coming closer to me as the guy held on to the ends of the cover.

All of the covers went up and I saw the person standing right in front of me with a huge smirk.

To be continued....