VI

Sohrin's POV

I left the hospital and walked towards the car. Mark waited for me and started driving me home as soon as I reached.
That boy, Jungkook. He will be discharged tomorrow, and then he would start living with me. I was happy, for the very first time I would have a friend apart from Mark.

Mark was always with me. Even at the most helpless times in my life, he cared about nothing but my happiness.

We finally reached and Mark pulled over.

"Did you finish unpacking?" Mark asked as I exited the car.

"Almost, just a few important stuff and I'll be done." I said smiling.

"Okay, so I guess I'll see you this weekend. I'll try to be back as soon as I can." He said smiling warmly as I nodded and closed the car door.

I walked to my door and turned to him and waved before entering in my new house.

I finally shifted to my new house. We had to since the house before had no extra rooms. The house sure was big but it only had one room for me. I couldn't just let someone sleep on the floor so I shifted.

I got in and looked at half of the furniture that I managed to fix since the morning. All things except for my dining table and all of the photo frames that I was going to put up on the walls of the house.

I thought of keeping up all my photos and paintings first and went to unpack it's box.

I took out my childhood pictures and fixed all of them. I took only thirty minutes and I was almost done. Lastly two huge paintings were left.

One of then that had a red rose with a butterfly on it. I always had an attraction towards this picture ever since the first day I bought it. I loved how the black butterfly decorated the pure red roses and gave birth to a union between good and evil. Mark always called me crazy for this but I never regretted. This 4'feet painting was always a huge impact on me.

 This 4'feet painting was always a huge impact on me

And finally to the last painting. The one that always brought a smile to my face. Always made me feel loved and cared for. The picture that always looked as if it was just crafted yesterday.

The picture from 9 years ago. When me and Mark went to a wedding for the very first time. It was one of Mark's hyungs.
They weren't related but he had always helped Mark and so, he decided to be with him during the happiest day of his hyung's life.

The picture was simple, yet beautiful and captivating. I was wearing a beautiful long red dress with bows on the side. I never wore dresses, he always teased me for it. And that day, to make him happy, I finally wore a dress. He said that I looked really beautiful and that I should dress like this more often. He was wearing a black suit with red details and a red button up shirt inside which matched our clothing. I always cherished this photo.
Both of us smiling as we looked at the camera. I remember everything from that day. Me and my only best friend, Mark.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
???'s POV

"It's going exactly like you wanted sir, that girl would never know!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued...