Chapter 8- My Awkward Life

I entered my private room right after the meeting  in the tomb. I gave a deep sigh as I teleported into my small room. It felt weird speaking to all the people of the Tomb as if I were there leader, in a way, I guess I was. I also kind of felt bad for pushing all the power onto Momonga, or Ains now. It didn't feel right saying that.

I looked around my room as I entered. It looked the same as the other forty rooms, a bed, bookshelf crammed with books, a table in the corner, and a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

The room was small, yet was a comfortable size for me. I walked,er, floated over to my bed and sat down on its side. The room was decorated to look just like the rest of the Tomb, a dreary, depressing style of mid evil times. The stone walls were black and gave off the vibe of either loneliness or depression, I couldn't tell. Either way, it didn't really affect me.

Now, what to do next?

I fell face first into my bed.The pillows were neatly placed as I collapsed into them. I was already tired of everything that had happened over the past day. I turned around and looked up at the ceiling as I thought of what my next goal was.

So I guess were spreading the name of Ains Oal Gown now to find other players? I have so many questions for Ains.... But if I ask Ains for Answers in front of the guardians, what will they think of me? Does Ains expect me to know stuff?

I slowly rose from my bed. I sat on the edge, just as I had earlier and looked around my room. Other than the basic stuff around the room I had a few things of my own. I had a wisp next to my bed for a light. It floated calmly with a small blue flame. Other than that, I had a few armor stands. They were filled with high level gear. All except for one. It only wore a mask on its face.

I got up and approached the helmet. It was only level 25- or so, but it had lots of enchantments placed on it. So its true level was that for about a level 40 item. If I added more, it could become level 75 at max.

The mask itself was more of a helmet. It was a black color. The only way to speak was througha V shaped hole in the center. The top half looked like a VR headset was melded into the headgear, but you could see through it. Not like a VR headset, but there were two eye holes. They weren't visible on the outside though.

I remembered the reason it sat on the stand and I smiled

I remembered the reason it sat on the stand and I smiled. It was the only thing I had on me at the time when I met my friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran through the busy streets of a starting town in YGGDRASIL. I only had my light red robes and a wooden staff.I was a level 30 at the time and had just bought my first magical item, the mask. It would let me use greater magic then level 40. I was hoping to fight a monster in the outskirts of town to get a stronger item.

I ran down the street and grinned. I couldn't wait to show my friends what I had gotten. There was no way we would lose with this.

I stopped at a street corner and waited. This was where we were supposed to meet. I leaned against the side of a building as I waited for them to come. I sent them message after message, I couldn't contain my excitement. My friends were some people I met online, but we had been playing together for a while now.