V2 Chapter 3- Rallying Of The Lizards

Zaryusu rode through the swamps of the great lake to the first tribe. The Red Eye tribe was his first tribe to visit. If he could get them on his side, things would go much smoother.

He rode Rororo, his hydra pet and ally. They had helped each other through this journey, and he hoped to continue that.

The two of them soon could see a wooden formation in the distance. As they came closer, The forms of lizardmen appeared around what he saw now as wooden walls. They were ready to fight, with weapons in hand.

He stopped Rororo a good distance from them and jumped off its back.

He stepped forward towards the closest wooden spike wall and shouted.

Zaryushu: I am Zaryusu Shasha of the green claw tribe! I would like to speak to the Red Eye Chief!

The lizardmen looked at each other with skepticism, but opened the gate.  Zaryusu walked to the entrance and, while getting stares, walked through the gates. 

A Elder lizard waited for him inside. He looked frail and held a cane in both hands.

Elder: Zayusus Shasha of the green claw tribe, the one who holds the clan together will see you.

Its not him?

Zarysusu said to himself. The Elder was usually the clan leader, so this was strange to hear.

He followed the elder deep into the village. They stopped in front of a large hut. He turned to face Zaryusu.

Elder: They wish to speak to you, one on one.

He nodded and stepped forward, brushing the cloth that was the entrance to the side as he entered.

???: Thank you for coming.

What he saw left him speechless. 

The Lizard before him was not a elder, but a young woman. Her skin was white and she had ruby red eyes. He entire body left him in awe.

???: Even the bearer of frost pain, one of the four great treasures, appears to find my body bizarre looking.

he didn't speak. But like in a trance, walked forward.

???: Are you alright?

He suddenly stopped and fell to his knees. His emotions took over as he let out a ear- piercing screech. The White Lizard covered her face and stared at him in shocked manner. 

Realizing what he had done, he quickly changed subject.

Zaryusu: I mean! That was..... 

???: No! I mean, I am the acting leader of the Red Eye tribe, Crusch Lulu. Now, May I ask for the reason for your visit today?

Zaryusu: Marry me.

Crusch: HUH!?!? Marry you...?

Zaryusu: Th-That was not my intention in coming here! A am well aware we should settle the matter first before saying such a thing, but I cannot be untrue to my own feelings!