V2 chapter 6- Fate of the Strong

Sonus floated inside the new base Aura had made in the woods. He stood next to the group that had come through the portal, and already he was embarrassed at how he acted.

Did I really have to get up in that one lizards face?! It was soooooo awkward and he smelled weird....

Well, the past was the past. He had to move on and get ready to watch Cocytus go against these lizards.

Ains: [Gate].

Victim: goodbye Lord Ains. Ah, and Goodbye lord Sonus.

Victim floated through, probably back to the tomb. While Ains spoke to Albedo, I looked around at the room.

The room was made out of wood with pillars in each corner. The symbol of the guild hung on flags around the room.

Aura: I am sorry lords, I had to hurry to get this place put together when I heard you were arriving....

Ains: It is no problem. Any place you build is on par with the great tomb.

Sonus: Ah, yes. Its is perfect the way it is.

Aura: thank you!

Ains: Still... what is that?

He pointed across the room at a skeleton throne. It was made of bones of all shapes and sizes.

Demiurge: Plain as it may be, we prepared a throne for both of you.

Next to it was a smaller throne. It was almost like a kiddy- seat in comparison.

Aura: Sorry lord Sonus, but even though you said Ains will be our true ruler we still must treat you as second in command and as a Supreme one!

Nope. not sitting in that. also, why is it so much smaller? Why?

Sonus: i'll, uh... float 

Ains: hm.... It appears we can knock out two birds with one stone.... Shalltear.

She looked over at him.

Ains: I promised I would give you a punishment, yes? Well... This is the perfect time.

It took a second to connect what was going on in Sonus's mind, but when he realized it he chipped in.

Using it as a excuse to escape sitting in that chair? HA! Not anymore... I'll take this  chance to escape!

He thought that what Ains had intended to do was to use this punishment excuse to leave. or, something along the lines.

Sonus: Actually, I believe you left that job to me.

Ains: Oh..... I did...... Then, you can use her as your chair instead. 

Huh.

Sonus was confused. Not only confused, but worried.

Ains: yes. the perfect humiliation.

-----------------

Shalltear got in position on all fours and Sonus sat. 

Ains: Ah yes. that fixes that situation I suppose. 

Sonus folded his arms as he sat and spoke to himself.

Huh, this isn't so bad...

Demiurge: yes, brilliant idea lords! Only a Guardian is a seat fit for the great ones! Now, we must make a seat available for you, lord.

Albedo: of course lord I would easily allow you to use me if needed!

Verinx: *ahem* as my lords created I feel as This one should be used a chair.