Update: A grand return

A well furnished room sits alone. Thousands of books line the walls. Each book placed neatly in bookshelves. They reach the sealing. A chair sits next to a lit fireplace. As we get closer, a figure of gas sits in the chair, looking down at a book. They notice us approach and turn.

"Ah, hello everyone! One moment....."

The figure whispers a spell and transforms his body. In a instant, a mushroom in a suit appears. We backup in shock but slowly return.

"Sorry about that, just had to change back to my actual form

"Sorry about that, just had to change back to my actual form. I kind of like Sous from Overlord to much huh?"

He sits for a moment silent. Then realizes we're waiting.

"Ah, Sorry. But I brought you here to tell you something. The story is gonna continue. Just been lazy and had a bit of writers block."

He looks up at us. If he had a mouth he would be grinning.

"While your here, what do you all think of a harem around our main character?"

Suddenly a book falls on his head. He holds onto the spot that was hurt and mutters something.

"Alright I get it, anyways just wanted to let you all know, I'm back! Also, if you have any ideas about the future or even character and places, why don't you tell me?"

He motions towards the comments.

"Oh yes, before you go, thank you to all of you who have kept reading. And a special thank you to all who have given me amazing ideas! You all know who you are......"

He stands and looks at the door.

"Well, when you all are ready, you may leave."

We stay put.

"Hm? Wanna stay? Very well. But you know I'm quite...... unique.

His root hands start to twitch.

It's time to go.

We leave and slam the door behind us.

"Oh, gone already? Then I guess it's time to work on the Shalltear x Sonus chapter....."

The book that hit his head pops open. Shalltear bloodfallens head pops out and looks up at the author.

"Did someone say Lord Sonus?!"

The mushroom sighs and sits back down.

"This is what I have to write about....."