V2 Chapter 11- The Fall Of Security

Nocmore and Sebas met to discuss what to do about the hostages. Obviously, they had to rescue them, but how was a different story. After Sebas filled Nocmore in on the plan formed by Demiurge and others, who Nocmore was surprised to hear was ordered to help,  they set out for the location given on the note to Sebas.

They arrived at the outer area of the location. It was a fenced off fortress in the heart of the city. A guard stood outside. The inner area looked open and had a mansion inside.

As Nocmore prepared to strike, he heard a voice call out for Sebas. He turned to see a young boy in silver armor, along with a man with curly blue hair, and a man with a bulky suit of armor and a dagger. They approached Sebas and Nocmore.

???: Lord Sebas! What are you doing here?!

Sebas: I have been summoned to the mansion. They have taken a girl.

???: A hostage! Curse them!

He was angry but slowly noticed Nocmore behind him.

???: Lord Sebas! Who is your friend?

Sebas: Ah, yes. This is Noc-

Noc: Just Noc. I am from team Ruin.

???: The new adventurer team? Its a honor to meet you, I am Climb. A knight under princess Renner.

The man next to him with blue hair held his hand out.

???: My name is Brain. The man next to me is Lockmeyer.

The man next to him waved. Noc shook his hand and, realizing he wasn't human, Brain seemed a little worried and took his hand back fast.

Sebas: I hope it isn't a problem that's he's not human.

Brain: of course not, just caught off guard.

He smiled again trying to reassure the group. 

Climb: Anyways Sir Sebas, They called for you?

Sebas: Yes, both me and Master Noc here. 

Climb: I see. What do you plan to do? Can we help?

Sebas: It is very kind of you. I and Noc will head through the entrance if you all wish to follow you may.

Lockmeyer: I can use invisibility magic, but only on a select few people at a time. 

Brain: Then I suppose the three of us will follow them behind with invisibility. The rest of the men can stay.

They all agreed on the plan and started to move. Sebas and Noc entered through the front gate. The man at the front allowed them to enter as he realized who they were. 

When they entered, the area was filled with bandits. all lined the path as they got closer to the mansion. Four strong warriors.

???: Glad to see you've arrived.

Sebas: where at the hostages?

????: What if we told you they were dead.

Sebas: you are not that kind, are you?

???: No, were not. We are the members of the security division under Zero.

Sebas: Is this "Zero" above?

Above us was where many people sat at tables. They looked down at us and laughed as they ate.

???: Yes.

Sebas Pointed up and in a flash, something moved.

???: Enough talk, are you ready to die?

Sebas: Very well. Shall we fight?