Update- Whats Next?

We enter the house once again. this time, it is perfectly clean. In fact, everything is shiny and beautiful. We fly through the house and return once again to the same old room. Our favorite shroom sits happily in his leather chair. He writes something down and see's us. Excitedly, he puts the book down.

"Hello, all! It is I once again. I wanted to check in on you all. Also, I would like to somewhat apologize. Season 2 is now over. And quite fast honestly. I didn't expect that."

He gets out of his chair and walks to the nearby fire. He stares into it.

"I hope you all like the intermission chapters. They set the groundwork for future stuff......"

He stares into the fire once more.

" Ah, also, if all goes according to plan, Season 3 will be longer then 2 and the beginning will have a lot more Sonus and Nazarick. Oh! and then.."

He stops himself.

"Whoops, spoilers. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the story and continue to support it! And uh, Thanks for sticking with the story. Its been a while and we've seen some friends leave and others vanish... Ha. Just like Ains....."

He starts thinking deeply. Then, realizes we're still here.

"Ah! Sorry! Anyways, thank you for the support! More will come soon. Stay and read if you like."

He pauses to think. Then, he speaks.

"The story will go on a.... small hiatus as I fix a few things brought to my attention and flesh out the story more. But still, expect more to come! Goodbye for now!"

We slowly start to move away back to the front door. He continues to stare into the fire as we leave, giving us a small wave as he left. Still thinking of the people who have vanished.

Thanks again, everyone! The story is going on a small hiatus, but we will return! As usual, leave any comments or character ideas or even ideas in the comments below! I hope to continue writing a story we all enjoy!