Chapter Four

"Kovu!" Vitani called Kovu, knowing her mate was nearby. "Who the hell is he with.." She whispered to Kopa who responded with a shrug. Bold roars intruded on the teens, a lion with red mane stood forward, shielding his daughter from Kovu who remained in a defensive position. Auni stood by, defending Kiara alongside Simba. "What are you doing near a princess? Uncultured swine." Auni spat. "I should be asking you the same. You're way past your lands Nancy." Kovu mocked Auni's lack of mane. Simba lifted his eyebrow. "You got some balls to sass royalty kid." He stepped forwards. "And you're trespassing!" Zira pounced to Kovu's rescue.

"Simba.." Zira attempted to flirt as a taunt to Nala. "Zira." He spat, Nala shook in jealousy. "I swore to never step foot on pride land soil, what are you doing violating my lands?" Her nails carved the grounds. "Picking up a rebellious little.." He got into Kiara's face. "Brat." The words rolled off his tongue smoothly, commenting about her constant whining and disobedience before her pulled himself up to Zira again. His mane bounced slightly as he suddenly stopped rising.

"Well I suppose you must pay me something, I sure know the penalty for trespassing." She lifted her eyebrow. "Listen lady, we're just on our way outta this buffalo stink to get to our pride lands!" He pointed his thumb backwards. She snapped at him. "Your pride lands!" Zira scoffed in offense. "You fools stole this land from Scar!" Zira criticized. "We've been through this Zira, you've already been banished." Simba reminded. "Yes.. To the outlands.. Where we have little food.. Less water.." She frowned stupidly. "Stop guilt tripping you disgusting, prince murdering, backstabbing little asswipe!" Nala was held back from attack.

Vitani trembled. "Enough!" Simba demanded even to Auni and Kovu snapped at each other. "We're finished here.. Move along.." He ordered. "Oh no Simba.." Zira giggled sinfully as she stared into Kiara's soul. "We have barely begun.." She began to cackle.