Chapter Eighteen

"Nowhere.." Kovu turned his head to face away from confrontation. "Hah! Dat's vat you tink!" He chuckled. "Rafiki.. Now's not the best.." Kiara made her way to Kovu's side, skipping over a few steps to avoid the grass slowing her on impact.

"Who's this clown fiesta?" Kovu shamed. "That's Rafiki." Kiara started to introduce. Rafiki wrenched Kovu's ear so tightly that Kovu whimpered and shed a tear. "Das no wai to treat your elders!" Rafiki scolded before releasing him. "What even are you?" Kovu shook his mane. ""Asante sana Squash banana. We we nugu, Mi mi apana." He laughed, showing off several goofy expressions and bouncing.

Kovu rolled his eyes at the stupidity. "Yeah.. Gotta bounce." Kovu stepped away. "Aye! I still haven't taken you two to Upendi." Rafiki crossed his arms. Kovu stopped in his tracks, maybe just a few minutes? Kovu returned, letting curiosity get the best of him once again. Rafiki and Kiara grinned. "Come on!" He climbed his tree and swung across a vine. Kiara began her uncontrollable laughter, sprinting so quickly and feeling the refreshing night's breeze comb through their fur before they lost sight of him.

"Where is it?" Kovu and Kiara looked at the pond and blossoms in doubt.