Chapter 8

The next thing Min Yoongi knew was that his lips were being kissed. He did not even have enough time to panic. But even in that spare nano second, he panicked. Surely, Kristene was utterly drunk and the kiss was floppy. It made Yoongi smile to know that Kristene actually did not actually know how to kiss. She was so green.

His head was being held by Kristene and Yoongi could clearly see that she had shut her eyes so tight and her resting hand had a clenched fist. This girl never ever had had a kiss. She was stressing out.

Yoongi was in the mood to relax the atmosphere, now that they are lovers and furthermore, graduates and are still within the limits Yoongi had sentenced for himself after studying the Sri Lankan culture for good.

He ran his arm under her her waist and held her closely so that she won’t have to bend in weird angles. From his other hand, he held her face and began his kiss.

He could feel Kristene smiling in her half drunken wits. May be she understood how to kiss at last. Soon after, their lips were in sync. Yoongi was amazed that she was such a good learner. Really fast.

He would have loved to stay like that a bit longer, but if he had complied with his wishes, both would have died without air to breathe. Yoongi broke the kiss.

“You know Min Yoongi; I hated you so much when you started to incite the bullies to bully me. Everything about you was so dangerous, but I just could not help but admire it all. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like bad boys. It was just you.”

“Let’s see your side of the story then.” Yoongi was so ready for another story.

“I thought when I fall in love, I’d hear all the violins and drums being played inside my head. But strange... when I saw you in my vicinity, I only heard my heart thumping in that horrific beat. I even went to the infirmary to know if I was going to die.

You confused me so much. I wanted to hate you, but I ended up loving you. Every time I contestsed the two choices, it always ended up in loving you. I thought you’d have jinxed me. Who knows, you might have set a hoodoo on me even. You aren’t incapable of that are you?”

“What made you think that I was doing black magic?” Yoongi burst into laughter.

“If it had not been magic, why would have loved you in the first place? You know, I follow my rationales, I need reasons why things are happening in a certain way. The beginning of the universe is explained by Big Bang, cherry blossoms fall because of Gravity. But I could not explain why I was liking you instead of hating you.”

“That is the old school magic Kristene. Love.” Yoongi hugged Kristene and Holly who had woken up jumped into Kristene’s lap. Holly shipped the two so much.

“So your drunken effect is wearing out I presume?” Yoongi looked at Krissy and asked.

“Drunk? Who was? ME?”

“Of course. You had only the dregs of the bottle and you were in a topsy turvy world. Never mind then. You would not have remembered anything.”

“Did anything happen?”

Yoongi was truly disappointed that she had a memory scale of a teaspoon when she was drunk. How could one forget the first kiss? Kristene was not Yoongi’s first kiss, yet, he was happy to be her first. Yet this silly girl could not remember it now.

“Nothing happened. We should go girlie, it is one o’ clock in the dawn. You should sleep also.”

“Yeah, let’s go. Wait till I check myself. I don’t want to look horrible; not yet at least.” Kristene winked.

Yoongi was caught in the conundrum if she was still drunk or not. Nevertheless, Yoongi dropped the topic. Kristene did wink and Yoongi believed what he saw.

“GODDAMIT.. my lipstick is smeared!”

Yoongi heard Kristene yelling.

“That is because your kiss was so floppy.” He replied back while he was packing the stuff into the car.

“I .. k-kiseed you?”

“That was not a big deal, but I dare say, you should improve ... like a LOT!”

“So that is my lipstick around your mouth .. ahem .. I..”

“You don’t remember that, do you?”

“I remember something vague. Like a dream.  I dream of that quite often and I thought it was a dream again... but your lips were soft and moist. I was wondering how dreams became that real.”

Yoongi’s eyes lit up. “Uwuuu... YOU DO MEAN that you DREAM of kissing me frequently! NOOOOW, don’t even deny that. Blimey!!!”

“No ... gosh. Why did I just open the flood gates?” Kristene wanted to vaporize herself.

Yoongi was so excited and he was joined by Holly in his happy dance.

“I was bad, wasn’t I? It was my first kiss.”

“You were bad, but you learned soon. So, you are not that bad either. Oh my God, I just can’t believe that you dream of me that much.”

“I can’t control it... more like I don’t want to control it.” Kristene replied as she looked down in embarrassment.

“You are so in love with me, Miss Kristene Andrews.”

“So are you, Mister Min Yoongi.”

Yoongi smirked as he pulled Kristene into another kiss.

“Thank you for coming into my life, Kristene.”

.

.

.

“I can’t even watch it anymore. So disgusting.”

“We can take Zz02Y down, CapD.”

“Not yet... we gotta get them apart if we are to attack. When they are strong together, we cannot infiltrate. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes CapD.”

“Get the editing team here, SiC. The night is going to be long.”

××××××

A/N:

How are you all? Did you miss the story?

If so, sorryyy.