Chapter 42

I hand out a chunk of fish in a bag to the customer.

I feel out of sorts. When I came to the Mart's lockers and double checked the FREE voucher I had got, it seemed that it had expired yesterday.

But I even inquired the cashier and he assured me that no mistake had been made at all. It cannot be that I made a mistake too.

Whatever.

Time closes around the hour we have to send the fish truck to the hotel. I double-check all the items and signal the truck to move.

Mrs. Jo had already hung a board that said that we are closing at noon “Due to the Happy Ocassion.”

Tsk.

But if that Min Yoongi called off the engagement, why is he still having the “happy occasion.”

Ahh... the media. He cannot also send the prestigious guests away.

I hang my apron on a hook and let down my hair and ruffle it. Time to go home.

When I arrive Mrs. Jo’s home, she is struggling with her dress and the makeup.

Though I am not much of a makeup person, I help her at the best I can. At times like this, I wish Mandy were around.

I send Mrs. Jo off finally. Now time for some alone time!

I slip on my comfy t-shirt and three quarters after running a bath and switch on the tv. My phone blinks with a message.

Not on this day, please.

JERK: Don’t you ever wonder why Little Mermaid had purple clam shells on her chest?

The hell. WHAT?

Me : No.

I add a fullstop. YES. I am annoyed MIN YOONGI.

JERK: Have not you ever thought about that? You live by sea.

Me: I live by sea, not IN sea. I am not a mermaid.

JERK: But you were in sea when I wanted to talk to you.

Me: Please stop.

JERK: The little mermaid meets a prince.

Me: Shut up.

JERK: You are so bitter today. Did anything happen?

Yey! You noticed!!

Me: Until you texted my day was super fine and now it is ruined!

JERK: Believe me, I can make today more worse. But let me get back to the purple clams.

Me: What do you and I have to do about her purple clams. May be that sea has no shopping mall offering t-shirts!

JERK: That is brilliant. I never thought of that.

Me: Yes of course. A tasteless salad leaf cannot think of those. 🥗

JERK: What are you then? Sea Algae?

Me: Why don’t you get ready for your stupid party?