Chapter 20

Yoongi drops the box and it falls on the floor with a hollow thud.

“What is this Jungkook?” Yoongi asks in the calmest voice he had.

“Yoongi, I -”

“WHAT THE HECK IS THIS JUNGKOOK?” Yoongi grabs Kookie from his collar.

“ANSWER ME YOU-”

“Min Yoongi, calm down,” Joonie tries to hold Yoongi back.

“What is there to calm down about Joon?” Yoongi brushes off Joon’s hands, “WERE YOU FRIKKING CHEATING WITH HER ON ME?”

“I did not, I have a girl already!!” Jungkook tries to explain.

“But this photo looks recent, does not it?” Yoongi presses the photo on to Kookie’s chest hardly.
.
.

I was in aghast.

The picture has me and Jungkook. But we were, kissing. I never did cheat on Yoongi. I never did and Kookie is being framed. OH GOD!!!

.
.

Tae creeps behind Yoongi and takes a glance at the photo. “Kookie is wearing the same hoodie he wore to Raventree. The background is the same place as well...”

“So you were cheating on me hah?” Yoongi is shaking so much. “YOU WERE EFFING CHEATING WITH THE GIRL I LOVED SO MUCH!”

He punches and hits Jungkook so hard and Kookie is already bleeding. “YOU SPOILED LITTLE BRAT!!” Yoongi does not stop. “I WAS THE FOOL TO TRUST YOU AROUND HER!!!”

Kookie does not fight Yoongi back. He just lies on the floor defeated.

Yeorobun, we are not looking for her any more. She can go to whatever the hell she wants,” Yoongi spits back.

“Min Yoongi, get hold of yourself!” Joon is almost crying. “You did not let Kookie explain-”

“WHAT IS THERE TO EXAPLAIN NAMJOON?” Yoongi is almost possessed. “HE KNEW HOW MUCH SHE MATTERED TO ME AND HE CHOSE HER EVEN WHEN SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND!”

Yoongi is going berserk. He will not reason when he is exasperated and specially when he has been hurt by the person whom he loved the most.

“But -” Joon tries to continue but Yoongi closes the door on him. “EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO FIND THE BETRAYER, PLEASE GO ON.”
.
.

I can see Ryan and Tae following Joon who helps Kookie to get up.

“Kim Seokjin, hold that idiot from doing anything stupid, arasso?” Joon remarks.

Jin nods in grave silence. “Please find her again.”

“We will do our best.” Joon nods back.

They get into Kookies car and speed off.

With a loud miserable creak, Jin closes the door.