Chapter 9

Note:

I would be shifting back again to first person narration. It is just that the third person narration would not help me much when I want to convey emotions. But I will notify when I am changing the narrations. Okay?

.
.
.

Chapter 9

I woke up and I was not mad at the shrieking alarm. So now we were an official couple and I had butterflies in my stomach. It was as if I had butterflies for my breakfast.

"So, what do people in love do in morning?" I mumbled to myself as I rolled to the side of the bed to get my phone.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I was shocked by what I saw. Just how could clothes be scattred all over the place? Did anything happen? No, That could not be. I was in my right senses and I did not throw my clothes around like that.

Wait a second.

I did not even have an alarm clock in my cheap rented apartment. One thing was crystal clear. This was not my home. That was when I heard someone groan from the floor.

"Just five minutes more, halmeoni. It is a Saturday anyway."

"M-min Yoongi?"

"Yes. It is me. Just five minutes please." Yoongi said in his sleepy voice. He was just so cute!

"Min Yoongi!" I yelled.

He just rolled under the bed. So I was at his place then. What exactly happened yesterday? How did I end up wearing his clothes? Hangovers are just so confusing.

I walked over to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. There were no hickeys, which meant that nothing had happened. Well, nothing terrible had happened. Just only of I could remember what happened yesterday...

I washed up and got a towel from the rack. I had to borrow a closet of Yoongi's clothes again. Yoongi had both hot water and cold in his bathroom and I was amazed. I did not have such luxury at all. Who could he really be? Well, that was the question that always took me to a dead end.

I hummed some song that came into my head lightly as I applied soap. I made sure not to slip and break my spine because I just could not let Yoongi barge in at any rate. I would just admit - I did not feel right about my body. It was that. Plus, I was enormously shy too.

I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth from a brush that did not seem to be Yoongi's. May be he had kept a new one for me when he went for a bath yesterday.

"There now, fresh and clean." I smiled at myself on the mirror and openeed the door just to close it in a matter of seconds.

"Min Yoongi, you were supposed to be sleeping!"

"Your terrible voice woke me up. You shriek better than my alarm itself. I thought of keeping you here so that none would have to come up and wake me," Yoongi said from the other side of the door.

"Well, I just happenned to sing. I sing when I am excited." I said in defense.

"You sound pretty good though. Come out, we need some practising to do."

"You go out first. I just forgot to get clothes in here."

"Wear this. I have something for you." Yoongi knocked on the door as I slightly opened it. It was a baby pink and whie frock.

"It looks adorable."

"Just wear it. Halmeoni said that it would fit you. She had sewn it for you."

I opened the door and got the frock in.

"You look pretty anyway. I just don't want you to feel belittled, you know? I love your freckles, I love your tanned skin. I love even the funny accent you get when you randomly speak Korean."

"I jsut don't feel I am enough for you, Oppa. It is just that. My skin is not perfect as you know. It might cost me another life time to be and look like one of you."

"Since when did you start believing that I wanted you to be Korean? Nope, just be you. Wear that and come out. We have some errands to run as I mentioned."

"Okay then. Just a second."

I slipped on the frock. I kind of looked like a barbie doll, but sort of out the league with my complexion. But who cared anyway? Yoongi loved me this way and I love myself in this way. I put on my hair band and had a little make-up. I still could not draw an eyeline perfectly, so my make-up included getting the foundation and concealer on face and highlighting my eyebrows. I did not do eye make-up, because my hands were shaky. Lastly, I combed my short hair down and placed a white hairband on my head. Last touch was my lilac perfume. I was good to present myself and I felt pretty already.

I went out and checked myself on the dressing table mirror.

“My girl is so pretty. My heart really hurts,” Yoongi who had appeared at the doorway said. He was still in pyjamas and was sipping tea.

“Hurry up and get dressed.” I said.

We had to be at halmeoni's for breakfast. I could remember Yoongi saying something like that yesterday before I got drunk.

“Okay okay, I am going in. Pick up a suit for me and give. I hardly have any idea about the couple outfit business.”

“I did not think you did couple outfits?” I threw him a questioning glance.

“Yeah, I do not like to be cheesy, but since we are officially meeting my grandma to get the blessings, we should be presentable. Plus, I am not going to look less dashing for a pretty girl like you.”

Yoongi poked my cheek with his toothbrush.

Arasso, Mr. Arrogant Yoongi, go in. I will help you out.”

“Our wedded life is going to be bonkers!” Yoongi said as he made his way to the bathromm and earned a pillow hit from me.

This idiot, what was he even thinking?

My mom did not approve of us and I had not met his parents either.

So, there were always some odds at the bay.

But I was hopeful. May be ... we could get married after all.

×××××××

A/N:

So cheesy. 😂