Chapter 22

There are several plugs that are fixed on my chest and I believe that they monitor my breathing and heart pressure. The doctors place something like a big bowl on my head and I am asked to calm down.

“Princess, it is the last day that you will remember Yoongi as your lover.”

“He is not my lover anymore.” I flatly deny Donghan’s statement.

“If you had said so earlier, I would not have to put you through this, sweetheart. You could have become directly mine.”

Tsssh, we are talking. I never told that I wanted to be your girl either.”

“And that is why you are facing all this. Because you were a bad girl.”

I nod. “Being bad was not something new to me anyway.”

“Why did you give up on Yoongi so easily? It kinda bothers me. You were oh so in love and now you are not anymore?”

“That is my personal matter and anyway, as you said, I hope I forget him too.”

“As you wish. If you had chosen me before, Yoongi would not have broken you.”

I sigh. “Yes, I know. But I would rather not meet any of you at all.”

“I understand that you are feeling down. But a pretty face like you should not be so. Any wishes you have right now?”

“I thought you would never care for that Donghan, I am indeed pleased this time.”

He purses his lips. “Sorry that I forgot.”

“I want the red berry pie that is a normal dish in the menu here. I have seen many eating it here,but sadly I got only injections so, at least now I want to try that.”

Donghan smiles and beckons Jinwoo to bring the dish to me.

In a while it is brought and I am fed by Donghan.

“I am sure that it is delicious and for once you are not despising me so much as you normally do.”

Oh Donghan, I am only working according to my plan.

After a while I feel that my body is constricting and breathing is almost difficult. I knew that time has come.

The doctors are panicking. “CapD, stop feeding her. Her heart beat is not consistent. We have to take care of that immediately.”

“What?”

“She has been poisoned.”

I already knew that Yoon had had enough time to run away from this island and may be he already left for USA with his sister. So as for now, he is safe and I am going to be safe in God’s arms.

.

.

.

Third Person POV

Tae is biting his lips so hard that his bottom lip already has a taint of blood visible.

Joon is really concerned of the fact that Tae was really absorbed in the work and that he is skipping his meals.

“Taehyungie, stop that.”

“I cannot. This picture looks edited by a pro. But it is not clearly visible, but being an amateur photographer myself, I can perfectly see that.”

“What do you mean by ‘it is edited’?” Joon asks.

“Look at these shadows … they are being cast by the evening sun light .... ”

“So what about it?”

“Kookie is wearing the same hoodie he wore to Raventree; but can you remember Kristene’s dress?”

Joon scratches his head. “She wore … something black and white as she always does? May be??”

“Kristene always wears black and white, but the patterns and designs of her clothes are different. We have her travelling luggage right? Let me show you.”

Tae pulls Joon towards the living room and turns all the lights on. “Joonie, call Ryan and Kookie as well. We need their ideas.”

Tae begins to unpack Kristene’s clothes as the other three boys sit around the dining table.

“One black hoodie with a white embriodered flower and white stitches, one black hoodie with black stitches and a black sequin flower. See, almost all  her clothes look same but are unique in little ways.”

“God, I see it now. Long sleeved white blouse with normal sleeves and the other has a ruffled sleeve. This girl is so specific!” Joon exclaims.

Tae turns to Kookie. “Can you remember what type of a dress she was really wearing that evening?”

Kookie scrunches his nose and laces his fingers. “It was a white one. With a black border around her neck.”

“But there will be a same dress in her closet as what you described. Tell us a more significant thing about the dress.” Tae shakes Kookie’s hand.

“I really do not know Tae, I do not pay much attention to those. But I guess there were three black buttons on her cuffs.”

“But in this pic, she does not have any black button,” Joon says.

“That is what I am telling too,” Tae paused. “This is well edited.”

Ryan was processing all the details. “But to get an edit like that, you should have been at least close to her. Any day you can remember?”

Kookie gives a perplexed face. “I cannot really recall, but without a reason she would not have been next to me. Even this once, I was with Soo around this time though I was missing from the scene.”

“Yes, Kookie was around the south of the camp whereas Krissy went in search for him in north. So it is clear, they were not together at that time,” Tae says.

“Oh man holy … ” Joon covers his mouth. “The night camp at school. It was nearly evening and Kristene was adjusting Kookie’s tie as this brat never gets the knot done right. I saw her doing that and I remember cursing Jungkook for that.”

“That day!! Yikes!!!! How many months have passed  already?” Kookie is shook.

“It means that they have been following us eversince.”