Chapter 45

Jimin is on the line staring out from a window.

“Julie, you got to believe me. Your sister is alive and well. She is in Min Yoongi’s Ball now.”

Julie, who was Kristene’s sister bit her lip.

“That cannot be true Jimin-ah. Eomma even had a funeral for eonni.”

“To hell with funerals. You should bring eomma to the beach hotel near Hongdo. I have already sent my car to fetch you two.”

“But -”

“Get ready now. You need to dress in those Victorian dresses. Min Yoongi is seriously weird.”

Jimin says as he sticks his hand in his pocket. “We should get them engaged soon.”

“Engaged!?”

“They waited for each other for so long. Min Yoongi suffered so much and always felt guilty for losing her. Without a doubt Krissy feels the same.”

“But how are you going to get them engaged?”

“The boys and I have a plan. Leave that to us. Would eomma say no to them?”

“Nah, eomma was heartbroken that she neglected eonni so much that she left even without telling her. I feel that she has changed too. She would definitely let eonni to do what she feels right.”

“Good. Tell eomma what has happened and text me back, arasso?”

“De. Saranghae, Park Jimin.”

“Nado. Saranghaeyo, Julie Andrews.”

It has been a year since Julie and Jimin had begun dating and they had received parents’ approval too. Jimin just hoped that their plan would work. He really wished Yoongi and Krissy to be happy. Now he had to go and check with the marriage registrar and plan the stuff for the engagement tomorrow.

Jin and Namjoon are taking care of the actual thing  and Jimin prayed that Kristene would not say no to the big dumbo Min Yoongi. If she rejects him, she becomes a bigger dumbo and Jimin is sure that Kristene has brains.

Jin and Joon were planning the best engagement possible. Joon had insisted on having a purple, pink and white theme imitating lilacs and Jin is happy to see that everything is going well. It all depended on the couple now.

In the meanwhile, Jimin’s phone beeped.

“Eomma is so delighted and she is crying! We are on our way and she gave her blessings to the marriage.”

“Perfect.”

Jimin is elated. He dialled Tae to see what was happening with the engagement gown and flowers.

“Things are going well here Tae. How about you?”

“You might not believe me, but I found the perfect gown for her! It seems great that I actually lived in the same house as hers. Ji Won helped me a lot. Oh .. Ji Won wants to talk.”

The phone is passed to her and she talks to Jimin.

“Her bouquet would have purple lilacs. It will be kind of rustic, but extremely pretty. I have it under control.”

“Very good Ji Won. Keep me updated.”

Now it is Jimin’s, Kookie’s and Hobi’s show to run. Jimin grabbed a mic and climbed on to the stage.

.
.
.

In the meanwhile

Kristene’s POV