Chapter 35

I smirk in disbelief.

Is this the boy that I had fallen in love with?

Well, I cannot help but admit that behind his sour attitude, softness lied in his ebony eyes. He was black haired when we actually met, but silver hair also complimented his complexion. He was just so milky white.

I creep up on the rock and look up at the moon.

"Look where you got me!"

It is pointless to scold moon, but someone has to take the blame.

"Now look what you made me be! I behaved like a moron in front of him! Now I have to explain how I got to know about the song. I pledged - I PLEDGED myself that I was going to avoid him and you just did not even warn me that he is coming towards me!"

I throw my fits in anger and moon just smiled in her unbothered grace.

.

.

.

In the Meanwhile

Kim Taehyung was not asleep. He knew that Kristene would eventually take a stroll along the beach and he dug his binoculars out and glued them on his curious eyes.

"Just as I thought, the play is going well. I bet Joon had sent Yoongi down the beach."

As Kristene was just sitting on the rocks attempting nothing, Tae grabbed a packet of popcorn. His hand nudged a jam bottle on the shelf and it was lulling about in mid air and thankful to Tae's quick movements he could catch it, but he elbowed a saucepan and it fell on the floor with a loud clatter. He knew that his aunt was a heavy sleeper, but his cousins, Seung Ho and Ji A hobbled into the kitchen.

"Why is Oppa eating popcorn now at night?"

Ji A asked, replacing a yawn.

"There is a movie down the beach. Want to watch?" Tae implored and both kids nodded.

"Why does eonni sing so loud? Her voice can even wake eomma up," Seung Ho said.

"De. Whaa.. the silver head is walking towards eonni!" Ji A was excited.

Tae glued the binoculars back again.

"Hyung, who is the silver head?"

"Seung Ho-ah, that is none other than Min Yoongi," Tae replied while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"Whoa.. he just tapped her and she fell into water!"

"Does he have supernatural powers, hyung?"

"He just has Min SUGA charms. Quite attractive indeed."

"But why isn't eonni brushing the hoodie off her face?"

Tae thought for a moment. "Perhaps she knows that he is Min Yoongi. After all the destined ones would meet somehow." He chuckled.

"Yoongi hyung gave a card to nuna! WHOA. He is cool!" Seung Ho sang.

"But eonni looks annoyed," pouted Ji A.

"We will have some nice story brewing kids. Oh-woh .. Krissy is stomping back here. This is a big secret okay? We are not talking about this in front of her! Now run to bed!"

Tae cleaned the place and imitated his sleeping position by Kristene's door.
From his half closed eyes, he could hear Kristene cussing and punching her pillows and finally she fell asleep.
Taehyung got his phone out and dialled Namjoon.

"Hyung, they met at beach. I guess, Krissy would have to come to the hotel tomorrow."

Tae's voice was almost a whisper.

Joon replied from the other end. "I wonder if she would come, but the boys are updated on what is happening and Jimin is already grinning at me, knowing that you are on line with me. I will ensure that stuff here goes well. If anything happens, just tell me okay?"

"De. Arasso, Hyung-nim!"

.
.

The next morning I find myself enormously annoyed.

He did not even help me up and now he wants me to defend myself because I happened to murmur his song?

This is atrocious!

I believe that consuting Kim Taehyung on this subject is fruitful, but I cannot ignore the sly glances and giggles I receive from the two kids. What is wrong with them?

I choose to corner Taehyung out after the breakfast.

"Tae, I just met Yoongi yesterday.."

"I know." Tae blurts out.

How?

"I mean, from your face I can see that something happened. I was informed that he would be at the hotel yesterday." Tae corrects himself gingerly.

"And I was foolishly humming an unreleased song of his and he said he is gonna sue me for theft of intellectual property," I try to explain.

"This is going to get serious then. It is a civil wrong you know? Might cost a lot to pay damages." Tae scratched his chin embedded in thought.

"He asked me to make an appointment today and defend myself. I am sure that he did not see who I was, but how am I going to save myself from this hell?"

"Well," Tae says. "Let's just play along. Since I have his number, just dial him and see."

WAIT WHAT?