Chapter 8

Ciara's pov

I was in my room just laying on my bed and playing on my phone. Then I heard the doorbell ring so I went downstairs and opened the door knowing that it was Addy. We went upstairs in my room so Addy could put her bags down and so we could just talk. Then we went downstairs and watched a movie while my dad ordered us pizza. It was around 9 when the movie ended so we went back to my room and went on YouTube. It was now 10:45 so we decided to go to bed, but before we fell asleep I asked addy if she wanted to go to the mall with Maddie and I and she said yes.

Addy's pov

I woke up at 8:00 and decided to get ready. Ciara was awake on her phone and said that we were going to the mall at 12. Before I went to the bathroom I got a text from Omar.

Alex✌️- hey addy, I was wondering if u wanted to go to the carnival with me today you know like a date?

Me - sure! Wat time should I be ready?

Alex✌️- great! And be ready by 6:30 and I'll pick u up at 7

Me- okay c ya later then 👋

Alex✌️- k bye

I couldn't help but smile. Ciara could tell something was up so she asked why I was so happy all of a sudden. I told her about how he was bringing me to the carnival and that I needed help to get ready. She told me we'd go shopping for me and go to my house with Maddie to get ready, believe it or not (and you should believe it) Maddie and Ciara were going to the carnival to with some if their friends from 6th grade.

It was now 11:30 and we were both in the living room watching some tv while waiting for Maddie to get here. Ciara's cousin is gonna drive us to the mall since he needed to get some stuff to and his girlfriend will also be there. Her name is Alexa , she really nice and funny. Maddie arrived after 10 minutes and we started talking. Ciara's cousin finally arrived and we all went into the back. Alexa turned around to great us and asked what we were going to buy. Of course Maddie and Ciara told them I was buying some clothes for the carnival , Alexa said aweeee and Noah just smiled.

We finally arrived at the mall and went separate ways. Matt said to meet him and Alexa at the food court in a hour and a half. We first went to Forever 21. I bought a couple shirts and jeans from there and then after that we went areopostale and got some shirts and a bag. After that we went to buy some dresses for if we had to go somewhere fancy. I found a cute dress that is light blue and is right above my knees. I went in a dressing room to try it on while Ciara and Mddie were waiting to see me in it.

After about 2 minutes I walked of the little room and showed Maddie and Ciara.

" Oh my gosh!! Addy you look beautiful! " exclaimed Ciara.

"Addy you look gorgeuos in that dress you have to buy it" Maddie says.

I changed back into my regualar clothes and paid for the dress. We looked at the time and decieded to head to the food court now. When we got there we picked a table by McDonalds and waited for Matt and Alexa. We started talking about how fun the carnival will be and that Omar and I should join them if we wanted. I said sure and Matt and Alexa finally showed up.

" Hey how'd shopping go? " asked Alexa

" It was good. Addy found a great outfit to wear later." replied Ciara

" Aren't you going to the carnival to?" Matt asked Ciara and Maadie

" yea" they both replied

" Ouuuu you going on a double date? "

" Very funny Noah, if you must know we are just going with a couple of our friends" " you know Cam, Yolo, Morgan, and Brandy" Ciara answered

" What ever let's just get something to eat already I'm starving!

I went to get McDonalds , I ordered a medium fries, salad, and a large coke. Alex got subway, Alexa and Ciara got Panda Express, and Maddie also got McDonalds. After we ate we decided to go to the movies.

It was 4:50 when we left the mall and now the three of us were in my room getting ready for the carnival. I put on a blue skirt and white tank top that matches is it. Then I used my hair straightener to make my hair wavy. It was 5:30 when Ciara and I were finished. Maddie was still straightening her hair and it takes a while since her hair is really curly. Ciara was wearing some jean shorts and a light blue short sleeved shirt that said party time. Maddie was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt that had a number on it.

Maddie finally finished her hair so now we are downstairs in my living room watching some tv.

Ciara and Maddie left at 6 cuz they needed to meet up with everyone at a park close by. Before they left they told me to meet them at the carnival by the game booths if I wanted to. I said sure and told them that I'd text them when we were gonna meet them there.

It was 6:40 and I was in my living room still watching tv. I decided to go on instagram and see what has been happening to my friends back home. I see a picture of me and my friend Anna when we were about 10 years old. We were in her backyard playing in the trampoline. I remember that day, we were having a little play date while our moms were planning a little party for the 4th of July. Anna and I were running around until she got hurt. She tripped on a rock and sprained her ankle. My mom and I went to visit her the nextt morning and I saw her on the couch with her crutches beside her. I started crying because I thought it was my fault, if I wasn't chasing her then she wouldn't of gotten hurt. She told me that it wasn't my fault because she was the one who didn't see the rock. She made a joke about it and we both laughed ,she's always there when I need her. I missed her so much, but then my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.