Chapter 12

Finally everyone arrived, they went to pick out there rooms and unpack. My mom and dad get one of the rooms in the living room floor, then Cam, Alex and Brandt get the rooms on the movie room floor, and on the last floor is me, Ciara and Maddie. All the rooms have a bathroom attached to it so we didn't need to worry about waiting for a long time. I went to Maddie's room and helped her unpack.

" Hey Maddie" I said and smiled at her.

"Hey how's the birthday girl?"

" Good I still can't believe we are at a perfect beach with a huge house!"

" haha well we are going to have a lot of fun then aren't we"

"Yeah, so I was thinking that once everyone is settled in, we go to the beach then walk to this nice ice cream shop that's about 2 minutes away, what do you say?" I asked

" Sounds good to me!" "Let's see if everyone else is finished."

"Okay!"

We then walk out and see everyone else sitting out in the long hallway talking. I walk over to Alex and he wraps his arm around me and I turn my head to smile at him. He's so sweet! We all talked then decided to go to the beach then walk to get ice cream, and come back and watch a movie. We all changed to our bathing suits and went off behind the house. We had a private beach so it wasn't crowded at all.

The girls and I put our towels on the ground and sat on them while the guys played football. After a while we all went in the water and had a water fight. It was so much fun! Ciara and Maddie kept on doing weird stuff that made everyone laugh and Brandy and Cam pretended they were superman going over waves it was really cool. Then we played the chicken game the partners went like this :

Ciara and Maddie

Brandt and Cam

Me and Alex

And Yolo would partner up with one of the people who lost in the first round. I got pushed down by Brandy and then I paired up with Yolo. Ciara pushed down Brandy so it was our turn to go against her. I was on top of Yolo and Ciara was on top of Maddie. It was a hard game but we pushed each other off at the same time so it was tie. We stayed there for a couple more hours and then walked to get ice cream.

After we finished our ice cream we went back and went to the movie room. We decided to watch Twilight : Breaking Dawn part 2. I sat by Alex and layed my head on his shoulder while his arm is around me. I see Ciara looking a little nervous I wonder what she's thinking about.

Ciara's Pov

We were in the movie room watching Twilight the last movie, but I couldn't help but think about something I saw before we came here.

* FLASHBACK*

We were still back home. Addy wasn't feeling well that day so I went on a walk around the neighborhood by myself. I sat on a swing at the park and saw two people walking and sitting on the bench not too far away. I then see there faces it was Alex and Charrisa the school's meanest girl. Alex made her laugh and had his arm around her waist, I couldn't believe my eyes because just a few days ago he told us how much he likes Addy. I kept watching them. Then I see Alex leaning his face closer to Charissa. I saw him say something and BOOM their lips smashed into eachothers. It went on like that for 5 minutes disgusting. I finally got up and walked away but Alex saw me.

" Hey Cara!!!" He screams. I ignore him but he just runs and stops me.

" I can't believe you would do that to Addy!!!" " Just a couple days ago you told me and Maddie that you like her a lot and now I see you with the meanest girl in school making out" I say.

" It's not what it looked like."

" Really 'cuz it looked like you having fun over there."

" It's just well....."

"Well what?!?!?, it better be a good explanation."

" Okay okay I don't have one but..."

"No buts Alex I'm going to tell Addy."

"NO! I really do like I do, but I also like Charissa!"

" Fine here's what I'll do."

*************************************What do you think will happen? Oh and sorry if the story is boring this is my first so yeah. Okay well next chapter will be coming soon!