Chapter 15

Cara's pov

Right now Cam,Maddie,and I are in town walking around and passing through some stores. Brandt stayed at the house because he wasn't feeling well poor him and Yolo was also at the house because she also didn't feel good, was it something we had for dinner?Addy was with Alex having some time together. The real reason why we came to town is so we could talk about what we would do with Addy and Alex.

" Cara did you think of what you're going to do yet?" Asked Cam.

"N- wait a minute. What do u mean by you what happened to we?" I said.

" okay okay chill what are WE going to do?" Said Cam. Maddie was just laughing at our little conversation.

" Okay well I'm thinking that we should tell Addy the truth even is Alex does pick her. " " She has to know what's been going on so the day before we leave we go to her room and talk to her." I say

"But what if she doesn't believe us?" Asked Maddie.

That question made all of us think. She was right we didn't have any proof but then again we could make Alex tell her the truth somehow.

" We could try to make Alex say some things while we record what he is saying about what he did and let Addy listen to it." I say.

" Or we could tell Addy first and is she doesn't believe us then we'll pull Alex into a room while Addy is hiding so she can hear what we are saying in person." Says Cam.

" Sure I mean it's the same idea so any way would work" Maddie said.

After that we checked the time it was already 4:30 so we started walking back to the house. The house was about a 10-15 minute walk from the town.

We finally arrived at the house again. Can went upstairs to check on Brandt while Maddie and I went in the living room to watch tv, Yolo was also in there. Once we sat down she asked if we thought about what we would do with Addy. I told her about it early moring before breakfast, oh and she felt better after some rest. Addy and Alex weren't back yet and Brandt and Cam came down. Brandt was feeling a lot better so he said he would join us.

" So how was your day in town?" Brandt asked.

"It was good. Helped us to think about stuff that's for sure." I say

" What were you thinking about?"

I just realized that Brandt didn't know about happened. I guess now is he best time to tell him.

" Oh yeah I didn't tell you. Okay well you have to promise not to tell ANYONE, do not even bring it up unless it just me, Cam, and Maddie. Got it?" I say.

" Okay" he says.

*After I told him the whole story and what we were going to do*

" Wow Alex really cheated on Addy with Charissa?" asked Brandt.

" Yup" Cam, April, and I said at the same time.

" Don't worry I won't tell anyone or even talk about it if you guys are not around. I'll wait til it's time to tell her the truth." He said.

" Okay and on mo-" I got cut off wheb Addy and Alex came in the room.

" Hey sorry we're late, there was a big line in the ice cream shop." Addy says.

" It's fine let's just get ready for the carnival." Maddie says.

" Okay well it's 5:00 now so be ready before 6:00" Alex said.

We all headed to our rooms to get ready. I decided to just wear some nice blue jeans, a purple loose shirt and my black and white converse. I also curled my hair to kill some time since it was only 5:10 whem I finished changing. It was now 5:30 and I was already. Before I left my room I grabbed some money and my iPhone and headed downstairs to the living room again. The only person down their was........ Ale- haha just kidding it was only Cam. He was sitting on the couch using his phone (typical). I sat down by him and just went on my phone, I looked to see if I missed any messages and there was only one.

Alex- I don't think that I'll have a choice before the trip ends

I couldn't believe it my face had a kind of annoyed face like 😑 or 😒. I mean I know it's a little unfair but he should know who he likes better. Them I remembered this saying that says if you like 2 people choose the 2nd because if you really like the first one then you wouldn't of liked the 2nd one. (A/N thank you Addy for telling me that little saying 😁)

Me- Sorry but that's all the time I'm giving you. I can't keep hiding it from Addy it's just wrong but think about this. Think about which girl u liked first then the girl that u started liking 2nd. If u think it is right and I'm not saying it is then pick the 2nd. I'm only saying this because of a saying I remember u know the one that says if u like 2 people then pick the 2nd cuz if u really like the first then u wouldn't of fallen for the 2nd.

I sent it and played a game on my phone called piano tiles. It was now 5:45 and the only person we were missing was Alex. He is ready but he got a call from his mom so we are just waiting up for him. He is taking a long time, so Cam went to go see if everything is okay.

Cam's pov

We were all waiting to leave for the carnival but Alex got a call that he had to answer so we were waiting for him. He was taking so long so I decided to go see what's taking so long. I went up to his room to see him on his cell phone talking.

" Charissa please I can't talk right now call me later" Alex said.

" Don't worry babe, I like you better then Addy. She's a loser"

I can't believe he would say that! Why would he choose Charissa over Addy that's just ridiculous.

" K I'll talk to ya later bye"

Through that little crack I was looking through I saw Alex looking mad and he threw his phone at the wall. Now I'm confused. Come on Alex make up your mind already!!! Gosh this guy needs help. I thought.

" Aghh Alex why did you say Addy was a loser?!?" " You could've just stopped at 'I like you better then Addy'" he said.

" Why am I thinking about that?" " I already made up my mind I'm picking Charissa, I just hope I'm doing the right choice"He continues.

What the heck. I knock on the door and he immediately looked at me.

" Uh, hey" I said.