Chapter 27

Addy's pov

Right now we are in the basement playing some board games but we got a little bored so Yolo suggested truth or dare. We all agreed and sat in a circle.

" Okay Yolo since it was your idea why don't you ask first?" Ciara said.

" Okay, ummmm Maddie truth or dare?"

" Dare"

" Okay ummmm I dare you to jump up and down on the couch while yelling the alphabet."

" That's too much work."

" Too bad, now do it."

We watched as Maddie got up and started jumping on the couch, it was funny since she kept messing up. Once Maddie sat back on the ground she pretended to wipe of some sweat and the game continued.

" Addy truth or dare?" Ciara asked after doing her dare, which was dumping a bottle of water on herself.

" Uhhhhh, truth." I didn't want to do anything weird.

" Okay, who do you like?" I got wide eyes and started to blush. I can't tell them who I like now!! I mean he's in this room right now!! What if I tell them and he doesn't feel the same way!?!

" Ahem" Ciara said looking at me.

" Uhh I like-" luckily I got cut off.

" Kids come up to your dinner! It's pizza!" Cam's mom said.

" Okay, we'll be right up mom!" Cam said.

" Come on, we'll continue after we eat." We all nodded our heads and got up to get some pizza.

Phew that was close!

Right after we eat Cam and Omar went back to the basement to set up the movie we were watching, the girls and I waited up here in the living room.

" Addy just tell us you like Omar already." Maddie said.

" What are you talking about?" I say acting innocent.

" Addy we all know you like him!" Yolo said.

" It's obvious Addy." Ciara said with a smile.

" Okay okay! I like Omar alright." I say trying not to turn into a tomato.

"Awwwwwwweeee" they all say together.

" The funny part is that you guys knew I likes him before I did."

" Haha it's normal" Yolo said.

" You guys would look so cute together! We are so going to help you get him! Not like you need it though he to-"

" What are you guys waiting for the movie is ready" Cam said coming into the living room.

" Cam guess what Addy li-" I stood up quickly and covered Ciara's mouth, I saw Omar coming into the room with two bowls of popcorn in his arms.

" So are we gonna watch the movie or what?" He asked smiling.

" Yeah let's go." I say.

We walked down the stairs and say on the couches. I in between Ciara and Omar. Ciara made me sit here because it was a "good" view.

The movie starts and is actually pretty good, I thought we would be watching a scary movie since they guys picked it out but turns out they picked a nice funny movie. It was really good.

At the end of the movie I started to fall asleep. Ciara was on the ground already sitting on the mattress with Maddie next to her on the other mattress. Yolo was next to Ciara to but was on the other side, Cam was on the other couch. Soon enough I past out to the sound of the characters laughing to the memories they had made.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys so I decided to make a chapter today for getting past 600 views! I can't thank you guys enough for reading my story. Well I'm gonna go now since I'm not feeling too well, my classmates have been getting sick and now it's catching on to me, oh well. Any way I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter!