Chapter 30

Later that day
Cameron's pov
We decided to go to the park and have a little "picnic". The real reason we were going to the park was to make Addy and Omar spend time together. Our plan was to get to the park and then split up slowly so it wouldn't be suspicious ( but we don't make up any excuses we really do have some things to do that day which makes it easier) This is the order it goes in:
1) Set up picnic
2) Ciara gets a phone call telling her that her and Maddie has to go to a banquet
3) Yolo's brother picks her up telling her that her and her family are going to her grandma's
4) I tell them that my mom needs me home early for my sister's birthday
This plan is going to be perfect! I just hope nothing bad happens, oh gosh now I hope I didn't jinx anything.
Cameron shut up before you do jinx it!
Okay I'm thinking way to much, hmmm

" CAMERON!" I heard a bunch of 3 year olds scream.... oh wait those are my friends.

" Hey! That's not very nice." Maddie whined.
" What are you talking about?

"Was I thinking out loud?"

" Yes, yes you were."

Arghh I really need to stop doing that.

" Cam come on! it's time to go the park," Ciara said.

" Okay, I'm ready."

" Okay good, now go get Omar. He's in the
backyard," Addy exclaimed.

I get off the couch after what seemed like hours, climbed up Mt. Everest (also known as the stairs), and opened the glass door that I've ran into many times when I was younger. Once I opened the door I see Omar sitting on the grass, starring at the clear blue sky. It looked like he was thinking about something very important.

I sat next to him, he didn't even notice my appearance until I faked cough. He turned his attention to me coming back into the big world filled with drama.

" Oh hi, I didn't see you there," Omar said with a soft voice.

" What are you doing out here by yourself ?" I asked, curious to find out what he was thinking about.

" Oh I just came out here to think things through," he explained.

" Do you need to talk about it?"

He didn't answer, we sat in silence until he took a deep breathe. He turned to face me again, but this time he had a very serious face on.

" Well I don't know if this is a problem but I haven't stopped thinking about Addy ever since the very first day I laid eyes on her," he explained everything he felt. I mean yeah he already told me that he liked her but this time was different he really explained why he liked her, how he first felt about her, and anything else you could've thought of.

" Then why don't you just ask her out? I ask.

" I can't find the right time to ask her though!" he yelled in frustration.

I put my hand on his shoulder, " chill out man, the other girls and I made a plan to get you two together."

" What?"

I explained the whole plan to him and he thought it was a great idea. We decided to go to the park a little later so he could get some stuff he needed. I brought the girls ( except for Addy) to the back yard and told them everything. They squealed and told us that they'd keep Addy occupied until we were ready, so we got on our bikes and ride to the mall. Today was going to be a kind day.
______________________________________________________
Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story! Making this story is really fun and I'm hoping you guys are liking it.Thank you so much for 805 views!