Chapter 28

Omar's pov ( A/N this is when Cam and him were in the basement getting the movie ready)

Cameron and I were setting up the movie while the girls were just upstairs talking. I couldn't stop thinking about Addy and how she didn't answer the question. I like her a lot, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me. I just need to know who she likes.

" You need to know about who likes who?" Cam asked. Great I was thinking out loud, I hate when I do that. I stopped moving and just stared at the wall.

" Come on Omar, tell me." Should I tell him? I mean I guess I can trust him he is one of my new closest friends now, but he is also a really close friend to Addy.

" Nothing, I was just thinking about some stuff."

" You mean you were thinking about the guy Addy likes?" I looked up at Cam immediately,my eyes wide ready to fall out any second.

"How did yo-"

" Dude I know you like Addy. Everyone but Addy herself knows."

" Is it that obvious?"

" Yeah, but hey don't worry about it. Addy won't find out anytime soon." I smiled and thanked him, then I asked about what happened earlier and why that girl was fighting with Addy. Cam sighed and patted a spot next to him on the couch.

" You might want to sit down, it's a very long story." Cam said, I nodded taking a seat by him.

" I guess I'll start way in the beginning where we all first met Addy." Cam started to explain everything. When he finished explaining everything I just say there silently, I felt really bad for Addy. That Alex kid doesn't know what he let go.

"But anyway she's doing better now, she seems happier around you too, so we all thank you for that. She has been having trouble trusting people since that event happened but she seems to trust people better now that she has met you. Now come on the girls are probably waiting for us to get them." We went upstairs, Cam went to get the girls while I went to get the popcorn.

I walked into the living room and saw Addy covering Ciara's mouth, everybody was staring at me.

" So are we gonna watch the movie or what?" He asked smiling.

" Yeah let's go." I said.

Addy sat next to me during the movie but she fell asleep at the end her head was on my shoulder and I couldn't help but smile. I put a blanket over us and drifted off to sleep.