scared little girl

Pam's POV

I woke up to hear screaming coming from down the hall. I immediately jumped out of bed and raced down the hall to hear the screaming and crying in Skye's room.

"Daddy don't hurt me! I didn't do anything to you! Don't touch me!"

Skye yelled as my heart shattered.

"Skye? Baby, wake up."

I said as I lightly shook her awake. Once she woke up, she started crying.

"Shhh, it's okay sweetheart. Don't cry. Your Daddy isn't here."

I said as I helped her in my lap.

"Mommy, I'm scared. Daddy scares me."

She sobbed into my shoulder.

"I know. Come on, you can sleep in Mommy's bed tonight."

I said as I picked her up, being careful of my bump. 2 more months and there will be another little girl under this roof. I placed Skye down in my bed and laid down next to her.

"Don't leave me Mommy."

Skye said as she wrapped her arms around my arm.

"I'm not. Mommy is right here. I'm not leaving you ever again. You're always gonna be safe here with me. I love you so much my little Skye."

I said as I kissed the top of her head. I sighed as she started falling asleep. It hurt to know that Skye is so terrified of her own Dad. I just wish I knew what the hell he did to hurt her so bad. Maybe then I could realize what kind of true pain and terror she went through.