Chapter 1 - What Starts It All

"That's It! This will be your last" Your father fumes. His perfect shave mustache twitches while his face turns red.

"This time is not my fault! They were bullying a girl! a weak, helpless girl" you defend, your muscle tense.

"How many times I told you to not quick to resort to violent!"

"There were three of them and they attacked me! I have to defend myself"

"And you sent two of them to a hospital, you shouldn't underestimate your own strength"

You smile as you hear him,

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING! I'M NOT COMPLIMENTING YOU!!"

"I STOOD UP TO A BULLYING! YOU'RE PROUD OF ME! JUST BE HONEST"

"I ALWAYS PROUD OF YOU! BUT HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS WRONG!"

"THEY'RE NOT INNOCENT! THEY WERE BORN WHEN SATAN SNEEZE! THEY ARE EVIL!"

"BOTH OF YOU STOP SHOUTING!!" Your mother barges into your father's study room, making you and your father jump. she stands in her red silky gown, red lips, black hair in a neat bun, "...we have guests here" her tone drop but containing thousand of threats.

You can see from the ajar door that some of the guests fixing their eyes toward the study room, murmuring at each other, some even snickering. Always an entertainment for them, to keeping up with the latest drama from the head of the National Police Agency's family, your family. Your eight years old brother squeeze his small head in between the door and your mother's waist, he's wearing his little tuxedo, giggling at you and your father.

"Koichi!" Your mother hiss at him, "go back to your food!"

"Can I finish my food here? It's less boring" says Koichi.

"Now."

"Awwh..." he pouted and disappears behind your mother to go back to the party.

"Keep it down, you two..." your mother hisses at you and your father before she closing the door slowly while her eyes speak foul languages. You stay quiet, not even dare to let out a whizz of air. And when she out of sight, both of you and your father let out a quiet sigh.

"How can I keep my face at work if my own daughter keeps breaking the law" your father massaging the bridge of his nose.

"It's not like I'm robbing a bank or something" you mutter.

"Really now?"

"I'm a teenager, It's a normal phase"

"Normal is when you brooding in your room because the boy you like doesn't like you back, not punching every single person who crossed path with you"

"Not my problem they're too stupid--"

"Enough!" You flinch when Your father snaps "Enough... go to your room and pack your things, you're going to Sendai tomorrow"

"What?! Why?!" You stand up abruptly.

"Because your school just called me, they don't know what to do with you, your only option is to move out or expel, and there's no single school in Tokyo who crazy enough to accept you." He rants, "you lucky I have a friend who is a high school principal in there"

"You mean I'm lucky you have a crazy friend"

"What?"

"You said there's no single school in Tokyo who crazy enough to accept me, your friend must be one hell of a principal "

"Don't you dare running around causing trouble for him, he's a kind and respectable man, my best friend and your future father-in-law"

"What?!" Your eyes widen.