Clash

A/N- I am terribly sorry for not updating sooner. I actually received a job so my weekends are filled up and I have less free time, not saying I'm not enjoying my job, just don't have the time to spend some time on wattpad. I'll explain more about it next time on my journal entry.

~~~

"How are you feeling?" Kika asked.
"I feel happier now that I am considered a member of the tribe again. At least from you," I replied taking a bite of my meat stew.
"Xane, a tribe of Kika's?" Fang asked in surprise.
"I knew about it. I guess the secret's out," Guardian smiled.
"It's a long story," I said.
"I would like to hear it," Lily said pouring another serving to those who haven't gotten one yet.
"Maybe later," I said taking another bite.

~~~

"Stay away from me!" Flecin said angrily to me.
"You're the one following me around tormenting me," I replied trying to mind my own business, which is not really anything. At this point I am practically running from her.
"Why do you hate me so much? I thought we live in peace now. At least between elves and shifters."
"I don't care. I don't like you," she stated and I groaned. I saw Syf walking off somewhere and I grinned to myself.
"Hey, Syf!" I called out to him, "Flecin wants to tell you something!"
"Wh-What are you doing?" Flecin stammered.
"Trying to get you off my tail, almost literally," I said.
"I would never even touch you," Flecin glared.
"What's wrong?" Syf asked. Hearing him from shy to this certainly is intriguing. Sure I've only seen him talk shyly for a bit, but it must've been a bigger impact for everyone else. I looked at Flecin and she was practically hiding herself from him, glancing at him then at the floor. I see, so that is what's going on.
"Hey, Syf!" I said putting on a smile, "I heard you liked shifters!"
"Very much so!" Syf said with enthusiasm. I looked at Flecin and she looked jealous. I flashed my teeth at her and she got angrier.
"Well, enough about shifters. Flecin wanted to talk to you about something other than shifters, something only she would say to you," I explained falsely.
I looked at Flecin and she gave me a "What are you doing?" expression.
I flicked my tongue out as a tease. The cake's ready for the frosting.
"Well, see you two later!" I said walking away.

~~~

That lunatic! Playing devil's advocate on me? What is he planning?
"Flecin? Something the matter?"
"Ah, no I- well. You see-" It's no good. I can't put my emotions to words.
"Well, should I go then?"
"No! Don't! I, well. . ." I panicked. Deep breaths, Flecin. Deep breaths. "Do. . . you. . . . . . have time right now?" No! I messed up!
"Of course, Flecin. I liked spending time with you before. I am more than happy to spend time with you." Syf smiled at me. My face felt hot. Even though I didn't say what I meant to, Syf's response made my heart flutter.
"So, where do you plan on going?" Syf asked.
"Um, I didn't plan anything actually."
"That's fine. Let's walk around and see what might interest us," Syf said.
The two of us walked together to town and spent a nice time together. Maybe I should thank Lan later.

~~~

I'm very envious of my brother. I wish he opened up earlier, like he was before. Ever since that incident he shelled himself. But now, he is the Syf I once knew. I sighed and turned to head back and was met with a sneaky shadow.
"Well, well. Didn't expect me did'ja?" He asked.
"It's not going to be easy for you to fight in daylight," I responded pulling out a sword.
"No, you're right. But the dwarves got us these finally," he said pulling out a shadowy crystal. Wait, didn't Void have that crystal? "We forced the dwarves to finally cough these up. Now, we can finally do things better any time of the day!" He pulled out his own sword and flew towards me at a great speed. I blocked his incoming strike and his speed and power disarmed my blade. I quickly pulled out my axe before he came for another strike. I sidestepped quickly and struck downward on the shadow's body. I noticed another annoying flying creature above me. It was an angel. It was in the air pulling back an arrow. I had nowhere to go. I avoided his shot of an arrow. I heard gunfire and I looked near my house to see Fang with his pistol aiming at the angel. He shot another two times until the angel faded into the light.
"Both shadows and angels are here. I must warn the townspeople," I told Fang and the others who arrived. "Where's Syf?"
"He's in town with Flecin," Xane said.
"Where's Rade and Void? Lan?"
"Rade and Void saw two sides and quickly went out to fight. Lan is. . . I think he was walking around. He could be fighting them as we speak," Kika explained.
"We have to go warn everybody and fend," I said picking up my sword.

~~~

What is happening? Something tells me things are about to get ugly.
"Hey, wolf boy. Sit!" An annoying angel called out to me and pointed his firearm at me.
"You know, you think you're on top of the food chain, but I beg to differ."
"Think you're better than me? Look at your position. Something tells me luck isn't on your side."
"I don't need luck if I am facing someone so weak they have to have a weapon," I grinned.
"Think you're so cocky?" He said. Before he did anything else a dark needle-like spear impaled him from behind and he faded into light.
"Well, didn't expect that," I said myself. I looked up and noticed a black coated figure. "Hey! Thanks for shutting him up for me!" I called.
"Friend. . . or foe. . . ?"
"Excuse me?" I asked.
He walked up closer to me and we were facing each other rather closely. Even up this close and I can barely see his face, only the dark hair he had. He grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up as I choked within his grip.
"Who. . . are you. . . ?" I choked.
He looked up at me and I noticed his clear light blue eyes like a mystical wrath. His voice was clear and also intimidating, "Question is. . . where is this group who say are going to achieve peace?"