End of it All

I don't know how it happened, but after the dragon fell the war just ended.
"Fang, are you okay?" Lan asked.
"I'm fine," I replied. I am not though. I have been feeling dreary all a sudden.
"Where's Rade and Void?" Kika wondered.
"We have to find them," Lily said.
"To search this entire battlefield. . ." Xane groaned.

~~~

It must've been hours. I felt more and more tired. What's happening to me?
I then noticed something that wasn't rock at the crater where the dragon died.
"Everyone!" I called.

There we found the scythe of Rade and spear of Void.
"Were they the ones who killed the dragon?" Lan thought.
"You don't think they. . ." Lily thought.
"Oh no. . ." Caliber moaned.
"Rade. . . Void. . . you did it. . ." I said. I dropped on my bottom and laughed a little.
"Fang!" Caliber called.
"You're disappearing!" Kika gasped.
"I think I was called to this world to end the war. . . now I have no reason to be here." I concluded.
"No, what does this mean?!" Caliber cried.
"I might die. Or go back home."
"But you died back on earth, did you not?" Xane asked.
"Right. . ." I replied sadly.
"This is unfair!" Caliber said.
"It truly is," Lan said.
"Caliber. . . take this. You're father would've wanted it," I said returning his rifle.
"But, I can't use it!"
"You're a weaponeer! Of course you can!" I said, "I believe in you."
"Fang."
"I'm out of time. . ." I said as I was thinning into nothing, "enjoy the peace, alright?"
And just like that, I was gone from existence.

~~~

"So, they really are gone. . ." Kika said.
"No, they aren't!" Caliber said, "they made peace, and so they will never be gone."
"That's true," Lan smiled.
"Peace at last," Xane breathed.
"Let's enjoy it now. We all deserve it!" Lily said.

~~~

I blinked. How did I end up here? I got out of the bed and I was in a hospital. I pulled off the equipment that were on me off. I then realized that my arm and leg were normal. In a way I kind of missed it. There were clothes laid out for me on a table. It looks like it was collecting dust. How long was I here?
After putting on my clothes I saw my empty necklace now had something on it. It was a feather. Rade's. It was no dream.

I had the same simple wear as I did going into Rade's world. As I walked out of the hospital all the doctors and nurses gasped when they saw me. I even heard some say that I was supposed to be dead, yet I look perfectly fine. I looked out at the bright blue sky and the flower petals that fell gently from the trees. It was beautiful.

I knew where home was and I wasn't sure how everyone would feel. Especially her. Myrna.
I remember it snowing before I was sent to the hospital, so maybe I was out two or three months? That might've been as long as it was in the other world.

I still can't believe that I am alive. I looked down at the feather and smiled.
"Fang?" I heard a familiar voice.
I looked up and saw her. Her long black hair flowed gently in the wind. She wore a jacket like me and had a black skirt just below the hem of the jacket. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes as she dropped her bags of groceries and ran toward me in an embrace.

We have always grown up together, we were always so close. I never imagined that we would end up becoming closer.

~~~

They all did it. . . They wanted to fight for peace no matter the cost, even at their own lives, and so they did. I may have power, but I do not have the power of life, and life is the most valued treasure of this world.
I have given my support to fully extend the plan to its potential, and now that the world is finally at peace, I shall go back to my slumber. Until I am needed once more.

~~~

End