0

This book is all rights reserved

{2 years ago}                                                

The phone started ringing so he reached back to his Jean pocket and pulled it out. Without even looking at the caller id he pressed answer.

Zach:Hello

     Corbyn:Hey Zach its me Corbyn.

Zach:What's up Corbyn?

Corbyn:How do you feel about coming down to LA and hanging out with some other friends?

Zach:I'll have to ask my mom so I'll call you back in a couple minutes.

Getting up from his bed Zach runs downstairs to the kitchen. His mom stood cooking.

He sat at the counter taking in the smell of breakfast burritos. She turned around and smiled placing her hands on the counter in front of him.

"what's up Zachary?" His mom greeted him.

"I was wondering if I could maybe just maybe g-go to LA with Corbyn," Zach asks.

"when?" She asks.

"tomorrow! We are meeting the boys down there to hangout," Zach says hopping his mom will say yes.

"yeah of course but call me when you get there and text me all the time that you are safe," Myta says Turing back around to cook again.

"I will mom I love you," Zach said with a smile on his face.

Zach ran upstairs and packed a backpack of some clothes toothbrush and other essentials. He was going to Los Angeles to meet up with my friends. This was going to be a good week.