19

{Zach's POV}

"Zach can we watch from backstage?" Reese asks jumping up and down in front of her big brother.

"Sure why not," I said giving in to the cute little girl.

She screamed and hugged my legs with a big smile on her face. After a few seconds Tyler, Daniels brother came and asked us all to go for a sound check. It was our first show on the invitation tour and we were about to go into limelight after sound check.

"I will be jumping in the crowds"

I walked on to the stage excited for tonight's show. Probably the most happy these past few weeks. We have been working on our choreography and our first album.

I look up and Jack is looking at me with a smile on his face. He comes over and places a quick peck on my lips. The fans still don't know but tonight is going to be different.

We finished both meet and greets and were getting ready to go on stage. Eben was up first so we just played fortnight in the back room. Our que was Lambo his last song so we lined up waiting for him to Finnish.

It was now our que and we get in position to do our choreographed dance. We started with air of the night smooth stepping then went on to words I didn't say. I begin to say something making a stop in the concert no one else but Jack knew about.

"Can I please have a minute to speak? I have something very important to say so I want everyones full attention and to be quite," I say smiling while everyone else had confused faces.

The fans had there phones out and stopped screaming. I turned around and searched the guys for Jack. I stopped on him and smiled reaching my hand out for him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I chuckle earning a fit of giggles to erupt through the room.

"You guys I want to tell you something I, I mean we have been keeping a secret for publicity reasons and for other reasons. But I want to say how amazing this guy is right here. Jack has been here for me more than anyone else and I wouldn't want to spend my time with anyone else like I do with him. He is just so perfect and I'm happy to call him mine. I love you Jack, I say making the crowd scream so loud. A few people high fived and yelled I told you so while some didn't support it at all.

I smile at Jack and pull him into a tight embrace until the other guys join in for a group hug. We all pull away and I peck Jack on the lips. That went better than expected.

After we went back out for these girls and invitation. The show ended and we all bowed with huge smiles on our faces. Jack took my hand and we went to go to limelight.

Yes they are back and better ❤