10

{Jack's POV}

Today is the day I'm going to ask him to be mine. I made sure to ask his father and he was very supportive of it and gave me the honor of asking. I had to make sure it would work. On the other hand his mom was a little disappointed in my decision because she wanted a son who would give her grandchildren and be an honor to the family. I mean adoption is available in the future right?

I stood looking at myself in the mirror brushing my hair around to make it look better. God it's curls they are just gonna be everywhere. I stop and look over at the door to see Daniel smiling.

"You ready? We are all set up you are going to wait under it okay. Then we are going to come out and sing cant help falling in love. Your gonna say your lines then after your going to a restaurant Jonah made reservations for! I'm so excited secretly I shipped for so long," Daniel rambled after telling me the plan. I just nodded and gulped.

I was so nervous but I wanted this to happen. I wanted him to finally be mine. Zach was going to be mine.

The worst part was thinking about what his answer would be. Is it too soon? Even though it's been three years that I have been in love with this boy. He is something special. I just want him and only him no one else. And even if he said no I would keep trying.

"Let's go, your going to do great Jack," Daniel says putting a hand on my shoulder.

I turn and walk out of the room following the guys to the car. They drove to the spot dropping me and Corbyn off as the others went back for Zachary.

I got in my spot under the lit up arch fixing my bow tie. I hear the guys walking walking down the path closer to me and Daniel starts singing the others join.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Zach

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

I have been waiting for so long to do this

Take my hand, take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Zachary I fell head over heels for you. Over these past few years all I could think about was you. How did I get so lucky to have a best friend like you. But I soon fell in love with you. I wanted to tell you I wanted to but I couldn't risk it. Seeing you made me a mess my feelings are everywhere.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Tonight I am here asking you this very important question on this special day because exactly three years ago today we met. Three years ago today I fell in love with you. Three years I have been thinking about my sexuality and my feelings towards you. And now I'm finally facing my fears. Zach you are my best friend my everything. Just you being here with me makes me happy and I don't know if you get how much I love you. I fell for the boy who was so sweet and caring to me even when I was a douche bag. You where here for me. In the mornings when you get up and have messy hair it drives me insane. The things that you do even the little ones that no one notices I do.

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

So Zach this question that I'm going to ask is sincerely from the bottom of my heart. So will you do me the honors and make me the happiest guy on earth and be my boyfriend?

'Yes I love you so much Jack'

For I can't help falling in love with you

I love you so much more"

I plant my lips on Zach's pulling him close. I don't care about the tears that are running down our faces or the snaps of cameras going off. I only care about this moment. The one that I just made to never be forgotten.