17

{3rd person POV}

Flat line!? Myra Herron flat lined. The two boys quickly pull apart as Zach goes to the bed. The door to the room bursts open and the two boys are dragged out.

Zach screamed and thrashed in the doctors arm as more ran by him. "MOM" Zach mumbled over and over again.

The door slammed shut and you could hear yelling from the other side. "1, 2, 3 NOTHING AGAIN" Counting down the times it took. One, two, three!

Zach collapses into Jack's arms and they both fall to the ground a crying mess. Zach needs his mom Reese and Ryan need there mom. Jack needs his second mom. But here she is flat lined.

"Zach I love you no matter what. And one day I know I will be gone it could be today, tomorrow, next week, next year. Promise me! Promise me two things, one when I'm gone take care of the littles. They will need you more than ever. But two never ever forget me. Zachary I will always be with you even in the end. I will be at every concert jumping in the crowd smiling at how proud I am of my oldest son. I will be with Reese everyday to see her grow up into the young lady she is. And Ryan oh my Ryan I will be looking over him making his dreams come true. Im going to miss you baby. I love you so much," Myta says tears coming out of her eyes.

Zach reaches up and wipes away the fallen tears making more fall. He starts to tear up himself thinking of his mom leaving. She can't leave he thought. He always thought she would always be here with him even till his old age. He wrapped his arms around his mothers body pulling her into a hug. A nice warm embrace that he would someday miss.

"Mom I promise you! I could never forget you. The way you were always here for me you were the person who raised me to be the man I am. You are the most important person ever. I will never forget your smiles that you always have, your cooking, your warm hugs. Mom I don't want you to leave like ever. Why can't you stay forever? I really do love you," Little Zach cried. His mother chuckled while rubbing his back.

Oh so much he did not understand. She smiled holding him tighter. Later that night she made her will putting it with the other important papers. She wrote each of her children letters for when she would be gone. How she would miss the joys of her life.

"1, 2,3 CLEAR... NOTHING! I think it's time 18:32pm January 21, 2018," The voice came from inside the room.

She was gone and there was nothing Zach or Jack could do except hold each other on the floor in the middle of the hallway as doctors and nurses passed them. They cried and cried there eyes out till they couldn't cry anymore. Zach couldn't go into the room. He just couldn't so he stayed on the floor till a doctor told the boys that they had to leave and come back in the morning.

What was going to happen without mom?

Oh my god. I swear im not crying my eyes are just sweating 😭😭 I'm sorry 😔❤❤ I love you guys and thank you for getting this fan fiction to #1 ranked on the hashtag like that's crazy. How? Idk oof