12

I'mma start adding dates k cause there is gonna be some time skips cause my inspiration sucks 😂
~Brook
{Jacks POV}

November 23, 2017

The fans still don't know that Zach and I are gay. I mean that we have been together for quite some time now. We want to keep it hidden from everyone.

Well today we dropped our shows for the invitation tour and tickets are already selling out. Only about four months till we actually begin our journey.

Zach comes into the room I was in taking my phone out of my hand. Before I could say anything he is sitting on the bed in front of me. He lays down scrolling through the tour page showing our process.

"Wow this is so cool we already sold out one of our los Angeles shows and both Chicago shows that's crazy," He says all giddy making butterflies come to my stomach.

I smile taking the phone back and putting it on my night stand. I crawled up between Zach's legs and wrapped my arms around his waist before putting my head in his chest like a panda. He was so warm and cozy and soft and just smelled good. I could jus- never mind.

His hands played with my hair twirling the curls around his fingers and letting them fall back in place before doing it again. He knew I loved it. I started to get tired and closed my eyes taking in the last awake moments of Zach as my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

XxX

I woke up in my bed with Zach still holding on to my small body. I can hear voices down stairs so I slightly wriggle out of Zach's embrace.

A laugh sounds from downstairs. What it sounds like a girl. I know it can't be Christina she is in school or Makenna she doesn't live out here. Who?

I make my way down the stairs wiping my eyes. Stood talking to Daniel is a short girl with long curly brown hair. All I could see was her back from me but damn curls. Curls on girls always were my go to for friends. Like there hair is just so pretty and soft. Ugh.

Daniel turned to me smiling. The girl turned around and looked into my eyes. God her brown eyes. There was something about her what was it.

"Jack this Gabbie! She is a model and will be modeling some of our clothes from our website," Daniel says. She slightly waves a small tint of pink to her cheeks.

Gabbie wow such a beautiful name for a beautiful gir- no no in with Zach I love Zach. I'm gay I have never liked a girl. What is happening. Or am I Bi. I just met this girl. I just met Gabbie.

Daniel and her go to the office and talk about the deal some more as I go back upstairs to bed with Zach. He still lay just as I left him and I crawl back to my position. He wraps his arms around my waist tightly giving it a light squeeze.

"Don't leave me," He mumbles before snuggling his face into my neck.

"I won't baby I won't"