13

{Zach's POV}

December 14, 2017

She comes over so much. Gabbie. And she is only coming over for Jack. Can't he see she likes him. And the fact that she and nobody else is aloud to know we are together hurts me. Badly.

They flirt right in front of me. All the time. I thought Jack loved me that he wasn't into girls I guess I was wrong. Gabbie sat on the couch Jack sitting next to her while I was a crossed the room in a chair with a guitar in my hands.

From the corner of my eye I can see her take his hand and kiss him on the cheek making them turn red. I had enough put the guitar down and looked up at them.

"Jack we need to talk! I can't do it anymore and say that I'm fine. So please come on," I say my eyes watering as I leave the room.

"What is your problem Zach?" Jack asks sounding annoyed.

"She is Jack she is my problem," I say pointing towards the living room.

"If she is such a problem why don't you leave? She hasn't done anything like you have," Jack says defending her.

"I'm sick of you guys flirting right in front of me and acting like a couple. If you don't know who you love and your sexuality then talk to me when you find out. Because I can't take knowing that my boyfriend could be in love with someone else. The fact that you don't care about my feelings breaks me Jack," I say tears streaming down my face. God I'm such a cry baby.

"Zach I-"

"No Jack I think we need to take a break... We are breaking up until you figure out what you really want," I say turning around and walking out the door.

I grab my skateboard and start heading down the street. I could hear footsteps heading towards me. I stop and turn around to see Corbyn.

"Bro where are you going! Are you okay?" He asked out of breathe.

"Listen Corbyn I want to be alone for a while. It's better that way," I say turning around about to hop on my board again but he grabs my wrist turning me around and into a hug.

Corbyns hugs where the best. The kind that made you feel safe and that someone cares. He holds tight but not to tight. As he hugs it always wants to make you spill everything. To cry into his shoulder.

So that's what I do.

"We broke up. Or I broke up with him! Before you say anything it was for the best. To be honest he probably loves her. The look in his eye and the way they interact. They wouldn't have to hide like me! She is perfect I am not.  She is worth more time than me. Why couldn't I be her?  Why can't he love me? I thought he did but was it all a lie."

Oof Jabbie or Jachary?
Comment which one ❤