18

{Zach's POV}

She never hated the colour black but she preferred blues or greens. Black was at the bottom of her list it was too sad. She wanted this to be more happy like a celebration. It was far from one. The room was dark and filled with sadness. I was one of those many sad people.

It was my turn to go up to the podium and share after the many people that have already shared there stories. I slowly got up from my spot and trudged up the isle. Once I get to my spot I put my hands down and take a deep breath.

"Hello everyone I want to thank you all for coming to the funeral of my my mother. She would be very happy to see everyone that showed up but she isn't here and we just want to celebrate her life. Even though it is so hard. Probably one of the hardest things I will ever do. I want to share with you what I have to say. My name is Zach I was Mytas oldest son and she was the loving mother anyone would want. She was here for me when I came out. She was here for my first words my first steps. She was here from my first day of preschool to my last day of ninth grade when I moved onto online school. She had been here every day through reaching my goals in music.
She was my mom my best friend my everything and I remember when I was about ten or eleven she talked to me about this day. She made me promise her two things and I made that promise to keep forever. The first one was to watch over Reese and Ryan because she doesn't want to loose them and I don't either. They are my other half along with Jack. Second was to never forget her and I could never. We may stop trying but we will never forget this fallen angel. She was a blessing to all and always made a difference. From all the donations and support groups and hospitals to talk to people made a difference.
And if anyone forgets her cooking I swear no one can. It was the best she always made pasta and it was the best thing like tasting heaven. Thats one thing I always looked forward to when I came home from tour was her cooking.
Mom I know you are right now and I want to tell you how much I miss you. You haven't even been gone for two days and I'm already missing you bunches. I love you so much and know I will do anything to keep the littles safe. I will always keep an eye on them for you. Fly high mom," I whispered the last part tears running down my face as I look into the crowd at all the other crying people.

I just can't believe she is gone already. Slowly I walk back down the isle to my seat next to Jack and I rest my head in his neck. I need my mom more than anything.

Ugh 😢 okay this is crazy but like every day this story gets like over 100 reads and I'm flabbergasted its not even that good. But thank you loves ❤💛💙