44

Fight

Jack just got home from a long day at work exhausted and ready for bed. He put his bag down on the table and grabbed a quick snack. After rummaging through the fridge he decided on just a simple cheese stick.

He sat down at the table after throwing away the rapper. Zach comes stumbling into the kitchen clearly drunk a beer bottle in hand. He laughs before stopping in front of Jack.

"W-what are you doing here J-J-jack?" He slurs.

"What do you mean Zach?" Jack asks clearly annoyed at the younger guy.

"I can't f-fucking b-believe y-you stupid ass c-cheater," Zach scoffs.

Jack stands up about to pull his husband into a hug. Zach pushs him back. Earlier that day Zach saw a picture a fan posted of Jack Kissing Gabbie. Of course it wasn't from when they where together but Zach didn't know. So he started a fight.

"D-ONT TOUCH ME JACK," Zach yells backing up.

Jack looks shocked before doing what he says and not trying to believe it.

"DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER TOO? WAS IT ALL A LIE. I FUCKING KNEW YOU WEREN'T GAY. YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME," Zach yells.

"WOW ZACH HOW CAN YOU THINK OF ME AS THIS LOW? I FUCKING LOVE YOU," Jack yells back.

Zach throws the beer bottle as it shatters the window and he storms out of the house slamming the door behind him. Climbing into the car he backs out before speeding down the road. Tears streamed down his face as he reaches into the backseat to grab a can of beer from the night before. As it rolls under the seat he takes his eyes off the road reaching further into the back.

A unsettling screech fills the air.