Chapter 11

My eyes snap open, as a throbbing pain pierces through my head. I squeeze my eyes shut, as my breath hitches the back of my throat. Why does everything hurt so much? As I attempt to move, I instantly realize that my arms and legs are restricted by chains.

I lower my head in dismay, as a pool of red liquid sits on the ground in front of me. I stare at it in astonishment, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. I touch the blood with my fingertips and bring it up to my lips, instantly realizing that it's my own.

I clench my trembling fists, before pursing my lips in concentration. Before I woke up here, I recall unlocking Dimentix alongside the other members of the Winx club and heading to Red Fountain to celebrate. Once that was over, Roxy and I left the party and were attacked by Rena and the woman.

Tears form in my eyes, as I pull my knees up to my chest. I couldn't fight Rena, and that's why I'm here. I bury my face into my knees, knowing that I wouldn't have been in this situation if I transformed and fought her. But, I couldn't. She used to be one of my friends.

I clench my fists in desperation, before lifting my head. I need to stop thinking like this! Roxy managed to escape, and she will find the Winx and get help! I trust them! I know they'll be able to save me!

I heave a sigh and rest my head on the wall, as my heart hammers within my chest. Although I trust my friends, I don't want anything bad to happen to them. I close my eyes, as the words to a song echo through my head. I open my lips, before starting to sing.

Once the song ends, a warm yet genuine smile forms on my lips. Music always has a way of speaking to the heart. I glance around the cell, before furrowing my eyebrows in concentration. If anything, this place feels strangely familiar.

I slowly look around the room, as my heart stops. My eyes widen in shock and horror, as a chill races down my spinal cord. This is the same room that Jax and I were held prisoner by Valtor many years ago. I scrunch my brows in concern and pull my knees to my chest. Perhaps, Rena told her about what happened with Valtor. Or, there's a possibility that the woman already knew about this place.