Chapter 7

As we enter the throne room, the queens sit on their thrones. "Welcome back, Aqua!" The light queen states, with a genuine smile on her face, before looking at the other members of the Winx club. "You must be the Winx! We've heard so much about you! It's a pleasure to finally meet you!"

Stella's face lights up. "Thank you, your majesty!"

"Aqua, like I mentioned earlier, it looks like you've been crying," Cahya points out, before putting her hands on her hips. "Since the two queens are here, can you please tell us what's going on?"

I sigh heavily and run a hand through my hair, as the four of them intently stare at me. "Well..." I begin, before pursing my lips. "Although the prophecy mentioned someone betraying us, I could never be emotionally prepared for that."

The light queen's face softens, as she rises to her feet and makes her way towards me. She places her hand on my shoulder, as a gentle yet stern expression appears on her face. "Aqua, it's never easy to lose someone you once cherished," she says tenderly. "You can never completely prepare for that." She places her other hand on my other shoulder and looks into my eyes. "Aqua, listen to my words carefully. Focus on continuing to move forward and the good things. You still have your friends, and they have your back no matter what."

"Also, with these prophecies, it's just a warning," the darkness Queen adds, before approaching me. "You never know what's going to happen. Sure, these prophecies are an outline for the future, but they aren't always completely accurate. The smallest event could completely change the future."

"Thank you so much...!"

"I am sorry to interrupt, but we need your help," Stella says abruptly, which captures their attention. "We need to find the goddess of time, and our clues led us to this dimension. Do you know anything about her whereabouts?"

The two queens exchange a look, as the darkness Queen nods in response. "In fact, yes, we do," she answers. "The goddess of time resides in a temple that's quite far away from the kingdom of light and darkness."

"We could take them there!" Ahaha states, which captures the queens' attention. "It would give us time to get to know the Winx and catch up with Aqua!" Cahya nods in agreement, as the darkness queen furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

"Okay. Be careful."

The light Queen grins. "Have fun!"

After that, we leave the palace and start to head to the temple of time. Ahaha and Cahya lead the way, with the rest of us following right behind them. A soft wind blows against my hair, as I think about Rena. What's she up to now? Although she betrayed us, I cannot help but feel grateful for my friends.

"How are you feeling, Aqua?"

I look in that direction, as Flora walks alongside me. "I'm feeling a lot better," I state, before shooting her a genuine smile. "I'm just happy that we're in this together. Also, I'm grateful for all of my friends and how supportive everyone is."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"Hey, Winx!" Ahaha declares, capturing our attention. She points to an enormous temple, as I stare at it in astonishment. This is the time temple? "This is the residence of the goddess of time. This is as far as we can go, so good luck and do your best on your quest to achieve Dimentix," Cahya says.

Stella grins. "Thank you so much!"

"It was our pleasure!" Ahaha states, nodding in her direction. "If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask!" I exchange a look with Bloom, before we approach the temple. My heart hammers in my chest, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. If anything, we need to get Dimentix before it's too late.