Chapter 49

The spell was cast, being sent at me. I fly into the air, dodging the spell. She stared at me, an annoyed expression on her face. "You made a big mistake of coming here," I say, seeing a smirk appear on her face.

"As long as I'm messing up your past, something will be different," she said, and I glared at her, knowing there was little that she would be able to do against me.

"I'm willing to take that risk," I say, seeing a smirk appear on her lips. She aimed more spells at me, and I frowned, knowing I had a few advantages over her. I was faster, smarter, and was fighting for a reason.

"It ends now," she hissed. "I don't care who dies!" I glare at her, knowing I would never become her. I would rather die than let her get away with this.

"I have already changed the future," I say. "There is nothing that you can do to prevent this outcome." She charged at me, anger in her eyes. I dodged her attack, tripping her. She landed on the ground, gasping in horror.

"Dragon fire!" She says, sending the spell at me. I frown, closing my eyes, hearing a small voice in my head. The outcome of the fight is changing, the voice said, and I glanced at Adriana, knowing she heard that as well.

The fire disappeared, and I gasp, seeing her stare at me, her eyes widening in horror. What is happening to her? A huge magic energy comes from her. Her power level was decreasing rapidly.

"M-My Powers..." She choked out, glancing at her hands. I gasp, realizing that she no longer had the powers of the dragon flame, nature, sun and moon, music, technology, waves, animals, and nymph powers.

I smile, knowing Rena changed the outcome of the battle. I walked towards her, seeing her eyes widen in terror. "N-No..." She choked out, trembling. "Nooo!"

"Water of the magic dimension!" I yell, seeing her eyes widen. The water wiped her out, knocking her to the ground. She was in a severely weakened state. "Hey!" A voice called, and I gasp, seeing my past self.

"H-Hello..." I say, staring at her. She studied me, glancing at my eyes for a moment. She grinned, giving me a big hug. "That was amazing!" She said.

"What's your name?" I ask, seeing her stare at me. "My name is Mari." She smiles, glancing at me for a moment, grinning away. I stare at her, seeing her nod.

"Wow, you are amazing!" She said. "I guess you are the strongest fairy in the entire world..." I chuckle, seeing her glance at me. I always wanted to be the strongest fairy, but I don't see how that matters anymore.

"It doesn't matter whose the strongest," I say, seeing her eyes widen. "I fight for my friends, and you should fight for your friends as well." She smiled, glancing at me for a moment.

"Of course," she said. "I will fight for Rena." I smile, seeing her stare at me. She gives me a big hug, staring all around. I nod happily, seeing her stare at me. "Even if you make new friends, do not let Rena be excluded.." I say, seeing her nod lightly.

"Okay, I promise." She stared at me, giving me another hug. "See you around." I wave good bye, watching her leave. Adriana stares at me, being in a weakened state.

"This is good bye," she said, her body slowly dissolving into thin air. I sigh, knowing that the future was changed, and she was no more. "Alright," I say.

I smile, knowing I defeated her. This time, I didn't just defeat her for me. I defeated her for the winx and all of my family that loved me. I smile, knowing it was time to head back home right now.