Chapter 50

As I passed through the portal, I felt my transformation going back to my original Dimentix form. In the end, I looked exactly like this:

As I returned to my normal time, I glanced all around, seeing the winx there

As I returned to my normal time, I glanced all around, seeing the winx there. With the winx, Rena stood there, a happy expression on her face. This time, she wasn't in her apprentix transformation.

She had her own Dimentix transformation, a happy smile on her face. I study her, realizing how pretty she actually looked. She looked exactly like this:

"Did you defeat her?" Roxy asked, and I nod, seeing the Trixs there, happy smiles on their faces

"Did you defeat her?" Roxy asked, and I nod, seeing the Trixs there, happy smiles on their faces. I guess going back in time really did change everything. "I think we should get back to Red Fountain," Bloom suggested.

I nod, knowing that it was a great idea. Adriana was defeated, and we saved the whole magic dimension. "Thanks for helping us!" Daphne said, glancing at the Trixs. The Trixs nodded, smiling in our direction.

When we made it back to Red Fountain, everyone was there, cheering us on. "You did it!" Jax said happily, giving me a big hug. I missed him more than anything. I hope my past self meets him.

"I missed you as well..." I say, seeing a bright smile appear on his face. I glance at them, feeling super happy. That night, we had a big celebration. Everyone enjoyed it, having a great time.

After that, all of our lives changed. As you know, the Trixs became some of the best teachers at Cloud Tower. They had the best record there, having all of the students loving them.

Then, it's Jax and I. I became the queen of Andros, soon marrying him afterwards. As part of the royal blood line, I became the main one in charge of everything, being an essential person to Andros. But, that didn't mean I didn't go back to the infinite ocean once and awhile.

Then, there's Bloom and Sky. Bloom and Sky married, claiming the kingdom of Eraklyon. They were one cute couple, and I was their maid of honor.

Then, there was Stella and Brandon. Stella took the kingdom of Solaria, earning herself a king of Solaria. They had a marriage, and Stella made all of us her maids of honor.

Then, there was Musa and Riven. Musa became one of the most popular singers worldwide, getting herself a home in the royal palace along with Riven and her dad. Riven and Musa just got married.

Then, there's Flora and Helia. She is Mother Nature, so they live in the castle, having one of the most important roles in all of Lynphea. Some would even say she's more important than the royal family. When they got married, they were so cute.

Then, there's Tecna and Timmy. They had the most logical wedding of all time, being given a home in the palace as well. I loved their wedding because Timmy was blushing like crazy and it was so funny.

Then, there's Rena and Alex. Instead of being the heir to the throne of Andros, he became the king of Makani after he married Rena. After all, they were so cute.

Then, there's Aisha and Nabu. They were the first ones married. They were so deep in love, and they are part of the royal council, giving themselves a big position.

Then, there's Roxy. She's the queen of the earth fairies, ruling with fairness and being totally kind to her fairies. As for now, she is one of the most powerful earth fairies I have ever seen. She even has a boyfriend right now, taking it super slow with him.

Then, there is Daphne. She fell in love with Sky's cousin, Thoren. After that, they became the queen and king of Domino, having a great life together.

Last but not least, there's Nyx. As a powerful fairy, she decided to become a teacher at Alfea, teaching young fairies how to become true fairies.

Even after all of this time, all of us know that our journey isn't over yet. It is just getting started, and I cannot wait.