Chapter 47

Aqua's POV

I stare at my future self, seeing her satisfied smirk. "It's time to end this," I say, seeing her stare at me. "I'm done playing this games with you." She burst into laughter, glancing at me for a moment.

"You won't be able to catch me," she said, transforming. A dark mist surrounded her, and I gasped in horror, knowing I had to transform as well. In the end, she looked exactly like this:

 In the end, she looked exactly like this:

She charged at me, anger in her eyes. "Aqua: Dimentix!" I say, feeling the power of the worlds deep within me. Light surrounded me, blocking out the dark mist. In the end, I looked exactly like this:

She glances in my direction, a smirk appearing on her face

She glances in my direction, a smirk appearing on her face. "Why challenge me?" Adriana asks. "I am so much more powerful than you." I glare at her, knowing that wasn't even remotely true. I concentrate, increasing my wing speed.

Her eyes widened in shock as I kicked her in the stomach. "You were saying?" I say. She sends the power of the dragon flame at me, and I smile, closing my eyes, blocking out the spell.

"H-How...?" She chokes out. "This isn't what happened!" I stare at her, making a powerful Water beam hit her, knocking her to the ground. The more I surprise her, the more she will have unexpected attacks.

"Water of the worlds!" I say, seeing her hit the ground, being shocked in terror. She stood up, immediately laughing hysterically. I stare at her, wondering if she was on drugs. "It's not that easy, Aqua," she said.

"As long as I'm fighting for my friends, nothing else matters," I say. "I'm not fighting to prevent the future! I am the future!" Her eyes widened as she stared at me, fear appearing in her eyes. She stood up, glaring at me.

"You will become me," she said, and I chuckled, seeing her stare at me. Her eyes widened in terror as I glanced at her for a long moment. "I will never become you!" I say.

"Y—"

"No matter what happens, my friends would never let me turn evil!" I say, seeing her stare at me, fear in her eyes. "SECRET SPELL OF THE OCEAN!" The spell hit her, knocking her back immediately.

I smile, knowing that I possibly won. I gasp, seeing the other members of the winx rush into the room. "You did it!" Stella said, and I smiled instantly. "We are so proud of you!"

A laughing sound came from behind me. I glanced in that direction, seeing Adriana stand up, a dark look on her face. "If I don't win, then you won't live," she said. "I will go back in time and erase you from existence." She laughs, soon disappearing into thin air.