Chapter 28

Once we step outside, a familiar screech echoes through the air. A sheet of rain comes down from the sky, as my eyes flash dangerously. "Aqua, what's going on?" Roxy asks worriedly, as I furrow my eyebrows in concentration. I look over my shoulder at Flora and Musa, who nervously glance around.

As the rain hits the ground, creatures start to form in front of us. My eyes flash dangerously, as I run a hand through my hair. "It's the army of darkness," states Tecna, who approaches us alongside Nyx and Stella. "Winx, I know we once struggled with the army of darkness in the beginning, but it's really not much of a threat to us at the moment."

"Speak for yourself!" Stella shrieks, before starting at the creatures in pure disgust. "Those things are a threat to my wardrobe! The amounts of shoes I had to throw away after that battle is horrendous!" She crosses her arms. "I remember just getting some new heels, but those things destroyed them! I'll never forgive them for that!"

"Wow. It sounds like you really went through hell there," Musa says sarcastically, as Aisha chuckles to herself. Stella rolls her eyes in annoyance, as I peer at Roxy through the corners of my eyes. She intently stares at the creatures, as a look of determination crosses her face. "If that's the case, then let's get rid of these monsters!" Roxy declares.

I nod. "Agreed. Girls, it's time to transform."

"Magic Winx: Dimentix!"