Chapter 26

Ahaha and Cahya lead us outside, where the army patiently waits for us. I stare at the army in astonishment, realizing how enormous it really is. There's thousands of people here! How did Ahaha and Cahya gather so many people in such a short amount of time? That's truly amazing! "Aqua, would you do the honors of giving a speech before heading into battle?" The light queen asks, as I stare at her with wide eyes.

"Um, sure...?"

The darkness queen nods in my direction. "You've got this!"

I shift nervously and turn to look at the army before me. Serious expressions form on their faces, as I take a step towards them. "Hello, everyone," I say in a confident tone, before putting my hands on my hips. "I would like to thank you for being here. I understand that you're in a time of peace but are willing to help me out. I'm truly grateful."

Tears form in my eyes, as the army roars in excitement. I glance around, as supportive yet determined looks cross their faces. "Before we go off to battle, let me inform you about what lies ahead of us," I continue, running a hand through my hair. "Our enemy is powerful and extremely dangerous. In other words, don't underestimate them and do your very best." I pause for a second. "Although our enemies are dangerous, we're going to have allies that we're going to fight alongside with."

Once I utter those words, I start to inform them about all our past enemies, whether it was the Trixs, the army of darkness, the Phoenix, Valtor, the ancestral witches, the Wizards of the Black Circle, Tritannus and his mutants, and the Legendarium itself. After I debrief them on our past enemies, the army starts to cheer and chant my name. I shoot them a genuine smile, as tears form in my eyes. They're being so supportive! Even so, they might be cheering me on now, but who's to say that this war won't change their perspectives?

"Let's go!" I shout, before raising my hand and creating a portal right in front of us. The army starts to enter the portal, as the two queens, Ahaha, Cahya, Jax, Roxy, and I follow right behind them. We appear in the courtyard of Alfea, as the two queens curiously glance around. "Where are we?" The darkness queen asks.

"Stella!" Ahaha declares, before racing towards the said female and tackling her. Stella gasps in surprise, as I chuckle to myself and exchange a look with Roxy. A few seconds later, both females get to their feet, before bursting into laughter. Stella shoots her a warm smile, before approaching Jax, Roxy, and I. "I have some good news, Aqua. Solaria has agreed to help us defeat your future self," she says.

"Wait, Aqua," the darkness queen says in a serious tone. "How many armies are we going to have?" I furrow my eyebrows in concentration and then look over at Stella, as a cocky grin forms on her lips. If all goes well, then we'll have about three other armies.

"A lot," says Daphne, who approaches us. "We have Domino's army as well." I nod in approval, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. The more people that agree to help us, the higher our chances of success are. Seconds later, Tecna, Bloom, Nyx, and Aisha step out into the courtyard and approach us, with casual smiles on their faces.

"Aqua, we just got back from Andros," says Aisha, who puts her hands on her hips. "We have their support as well." A toothy grin forms on my lips, as I look over my shoulder at Jax, who casually places his hands in his pockets. I'm not sure how, but his idea was ingenuious. Not only did he think of a way to counter my future self, but he managed to bring all of these people together. Although I'm the one who put the idea into motion, it was still his plan.

"Winx," I say, before turning to face them. "I know it's a lot to ask, but if you don't mind, please lead me to Rena." Bloom exchanges a look with Daphne, before scrunching her brows in concern. Stella shifts nervously, as Tecna purses her lips in concentration. As for Aisha, she frowns and eyes me carefully. Nyx, who notices the other girls' reactions, takes a step towards me.

"Are you sure about that?" She questions. "We left Flora and Musa in charge of watching her." I look at Jax and Roxy through the corners of my eyes, before nodding in response. If Jax's plan of seeking help from the dimension of light and darkness, Solaria, Domino, and Andros is successful, then that could potentially change the future, and Rena would undoubtedly be one of the first to know that.

"You can follow me," Daphne states, before beckoning for us to follow her. Jax takes my left hand and trails behind her, while Roxy remains on my right side. While Bloom and Aisha follow right behind us, Stella, Nyx, and Tecna stay outside and converse with the army of light and darkness. In a matter of minutes, we arrive at the prison.