Chapter 21

My eyes snap open to the furious ringing of my alarm clock. I groan in annoyance, before picking up my phone and turning off the alarm. Suddenly, a notification from my mom pops up, as I stare at it with wide eyes. Before I could click on the notification, my phone begins to vibrate, as my mom's caller ID appears on my screen. I purse my lips in concentration, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. What's going on? 

I quickly answer the phone and place it against my ear. "Aqua!" My mom shrieks, as a serious expression appears on my face. "We need you to come back to Andros as soon as possible! Valtor is back!" My eyes flash dangerously, as I quickly get to my feet. Even though I knew that our other enemies had returned, I never imagined that Valtor would threaten Andros once again. 

"I'm on my way," I say in a stern tone, scrunching my brows in concern. "Please do me a favor and hold on a little while longer." I scurry to my room door. "I love you, mom. I'll be there shortly." Seconds later, the call ends, as I shut the door behind me. The other members of the Winx Club are in the common area, doing their own things. Aisha and Musa are doing a workout, Stella is doing a facial, Tecna is on her phone, Bloom is sleeping, Roxy is reading a book, and Flora is watering her plant. As for Daphne and Nyx, they aren't in the common area. 

"Aqua, what's wrong?" Flora questions, looking over her shoulder at me. Her comment captures everyone's attention, as they turn to stare at me. I shift uncomfortably, before pursing my lips in concentration. Not only have our old enemies escaped from their prisons, but they are back and threatening the magic dimension once again. 

"Valtor has returned and is attacking Andros," I say in a worried tone. Aisha's eyes widen in terror, as Tecna furrows her eyebrows in concentration and intently stares at her phone for a moment. Stella hurriedly takes off her facial, while Flora wakes up Bloom. "Aqua, I hate to be that person, but the fact is that all of our previous enemies have returned," Tecna points out. 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"What Tecna is trying to say is that the infinite ocean is also in trouble," Daphne states, before marching into the room, with Nyx following right behind her. "Tritannus has returned, and it is your duty as the empress of the infinite ocean to stop him." I clench my fists in desperation, as my heart hammers within my chest. Although it is my responsibility to protect the infinite ocean, I cannot help but feel concerned for the safety of Andros. It is my home, and I don't want any harm to fall upon it. 

"Aqua, I know what you're thinking, but you don't need to worry," Aisha says abruptly, as I meet her gaze. "Bloom, Stella, Tecna, Nyx, and I will head to Andros and confront Valtor. I know you want to help, but we need you to trust us." I lower my head in dismay, knowing that she's right. If we're going to defeat any of our past enemies, then we need to think it through and play it smart. 

"You're right, Aisha." I run a hand through my hair and lock eyes with Roxy. "Let's head to the infinite ocean." Roxy, Daphne, Flora, and Musa nod in response, as looks of pure determination form on their faces. Although it sucks that I cannot go to Andros to help my home planet, I'm thankful that they're helping me protect the infinite ocean. 

"Magic Winx: Dimentix!"

I glance at the other girls, before taking a step forward and extending my arm

I glance at the other girls, before taking a step forward and extending my arm. "Open, gate to the infinite ocean!" I declare, as a portal appears in front of me. I walk into the portal, with Musa, Flora, Daphne, and Roxy following right behind me. The power of the ocean floods through my body, as my forms begins to change. 

We appear in the infinite ocean, as I nervously glance around

We appear in the infinite ocean, as I nervously glance around. If Tritannus is here, then he would most likely be headed towards the emperor's throne. "Winx!" A familiar voice calls, which captures our attention. I glance in that direction, as Nissa, Desiryee, Sonna, and Phylla quickly swim at us, with happy yet nervous expressions on their faces. 

"Hello, selkies," I say politely, as they stop right in front of me. "It's nice to see you again." A serious expression appears on my face. "Even so, we heard that Tritannus has returned to the infinite ocean. I'm sorry to cut our reunion short, but please lead us to him." 

Nissa nods. "Follow me," she says, before starting to lead the way to the emperor's throne. The other selkies follow right behind her, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. Although Tritannus is back and is threatening the magic dimension all over again, I'm thankful to see the selkies once again.