Chapter 18

A few weeks have passed since my future self attacked us. Although things have been strangely peaceful, I've been expecting her to randomly show up one day and cause problems. Even so, the Winx and I have been enjoying ourselves and having a lot of fun lately. As for now, we're spending time together in Magicix with the guys.

"Hey, Aqua!" Stella shouts, capturing my attention. "If we want to change the future, let's find you a new outfit that you would never wear!" I raise my eyebrows in astonishment and chuckle to myself, knowing that she has good intentions. By changing my style, she figures that it is one detail that could influence future events.

I shrug my shoulders, before following her into a nearby store. She brings me a few dresses and skirts, before shoving me into a changing room. I try on a lavender shirt, with a white skirt. I purse my lips in concentration, before shaking my head no. Honestly speaking, it feels too childish.

Once I put that outfit back on the hangers, I try on another outfit. It is some white jeans, with a red and yellow shirt. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration and carefully examine the outfit, before shaking my head. This outfit doesn't feel right.

After that, I try a few more outfits on, before coming across a gorgeous, black and pink dress. I stare at it in pure astonishment, as a bright smile forms on my face. I take the outfit off the hanger, before putting the outfit on. I look into the mirror and spin around, before nodding to myself. It doesn't matter what other outfits I try on; I love this one. 

I open the changing room door and step out of the room, as Stella stands outside the door

I open the changing room door and step out of the room, as Stella stands outside the door. She intently stares at my outfit, as a bright smile forms on her lips. "You know, Aqua, you look pretty good in pink," she admits, as my eyes seem to light up. "It really suits you. I love it so much! I cannot wait to see more of this!"

She dances around the store in pure excitement, as I chuckle to myself. "Honestly, I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it," I admit, as Stella nods in my direction. "Besides, I'm going to wear it for the rest of the day." I snap my fingers, as the other outfits reappear in the viewing area. I take my original outfit and walk up to the front, as everyone stares at me in amazement.

"You look so pretty!" The cashier states, nodding in my direction. "So, what are you buying today?" I take the tag off the dress I am wearing, before handing it to the female. She nods in my direction, before scanning the tag. Once I pay for the dress, she hands me a bag for my clothes, before we leave the store.

"Hello, Magicix!" A familiar voice calls, which immediately catches our attention. Stella and I simultaneously look at the sky, as Rena floats above us and looks down at the people of the city. I exchange a look with Stella, as a stern expression appears on my face. "It's Rena..." Stella murmurs, as I nod in her direction.

"It doesn't matter if she used to be one of us," I state in a surprisingly cold tone. "Rena has changed since she's been a member of the Winx Club. Even so, like any of our other enemies, we need to defeat her and ensure that she's no longer a threat to the magic dimension." Stella nods in agreement, as I intently stare at Rena. This battle will undoubtedly suck. Not only are we facing Rena, but we'll be in her element.