Chapter 2

Chapter 2

February 2017 SM Entertainment announced that NCT Dream's Jaemin won't be participating in the group's promotion due to health issues.

Deafening silence. Awkwardness.

"Jaemin-hyung... I'll miss you."

Jaemin stopped packing. He faced Chenle and hugged him.

"I'll miss you too, you dolphin. Even if your laugh annoys me so much." Jaemin laughed.

"Hyung~"

"Why are you crying?! It's not like I'm gonna die or something! I'll just get my back treated. It won't be long, guys... you won't even notice that I'm gone..."

He breaks the hug and continued packing.

He looks at the crying members, Jisung and Chenle.

He scanned the room and saw the other members also looking sullen.

Renjun approached him, "Jaemin-ah, I'll continue packing for you."

Jaemin handed Renjun the last few hoodies he was folding.

Once done, they went to the living room and waited for Jaemin's car to arrive.

"Hyung, don't forget us..." Jisung sobbed.

"Maknae, I won't be gone for long. I will be back soon. I promise you that," Jaemin ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Hyung, don't get sick again after this, alright?" Chenle said.

Jaemin nodded.

"Goodbye guys, see you soon! I'll miss you!" He waved while inside the car.

***

"Dream, can my sister stay here until she receives a dorm for herself?" Mark asked.

The members looked at each other before looking back at their leader.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" Jeno said.

"Your sister? What is she like?" Renjun asked.

"Don't even think about making a move on her," Mark warned, frowning at Renjun.

"I wasn't even thinking of that!"

They all laughed but then became silent.

It's been three days since Jaemin left. They must admit, they miss him. They're not used that he is not here.