Chapter 39

hello everyone!! it's friday today, and i've got nothing to do so here's an update!!

thank you for 25k!! enjoy reading!♡

--------

Chapter 39

"Where in the world are we going?" Mark asked.

Haejin was pulling his arm, more like dragging him, and they were walking through the busy streets of Seoul. Both have no schedules for the day.

And Haejin seized the chance to bring Mark along with her in meeting Jinhyung.

"Haejin-ah, watch out!" Mark shouted. Haejin was about to cross the road.

"Why the heck were you running?! Are you out of your mind?! Have you forgotten that there are also cars that are crossing here?! Oh god, how could Jaemin keep up with you?!" Mark sighed and face palmed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was just excited. We never went out... because the public have no idea... right?" Haejin said, lookin down.

"Hey, don't feel bad. It's not your fault nor his fault that you're hiding your relationship. It's actially good that you're keeping it low-key, people aren't actually noticing anything. Anyways, he promised you right? That both of you will tell them if it's already the right time?" Mark asked.

Haejin nodded.

"See? Let's go now. Where are we even going anyways?" Mark asked.

Haejin's head perked up, "This way." She said, leading the way.

****

"No way... is that... Jinhyung-hyung!" Mark said once he saw Jinhyung seated inside the coffee shop where Haejin brought him.

"Minhyung-ah, Haejin-ah!" Jinhyung waved.

"Jinhyung-oppa!!" Haejin said, hugging him.

"How are you two?" Jinhyung asked.

They sat down. Mark smiled, "I'm fine hyung."

"I'm also fine, but a bit tired because of practice." Haejin said.

"Practie for what again?"

"MMA. Melon Music Awards." Haejin answered.

"When will that be?" Jinhyung asked.

"Next month, I think." Mark answered.

"Expect me to be there." Jinhyung said.

"Oh no, oppa don't watch!!" Haejin freaked out.

"Why? Are you hiding something?" Jinhyung raised a brow.

Mark faked a cough, "She's gonna perform with Jaemin."

"Mark!" Haejin kicked Mark's foot under the table.

"Oh, is that true? Another reason for me to watch then." Jinhyung said.

Haejin sighed, "You made me remember that, Mark. We haven't met yet. We don't have any choreography prepared."

"You can do it. You're a strong couple after all." Mark said.

"Couple? What couple?" Jinhyung asked.

Mark bit his lip. He should not have said that.

"Uhm, okay... I'll be honest. We're dating now." Haejin answered.

Jinhyung's jaw dropped. "You aren't kidding me... right?"

Haejin shook her head, "I'm not."

Jinhyung smiled at her, "I'm really happy for you, our princess. You were just fangirling about him years ago, now you're already in a relationship with him. Same with your career. You used to aleays have concerts in the bathroom back in Canada. Now, you're really having concerts in a real dome. With real people, and not imaginary ones, who are watching you perform." He sighed and conrinued, "I'm proud of you two. You're already successful at a young age."

"Awww our Lee Jinhyungie~" Mark cooed, teasing their brother.

"Oppa, did you know thay Mark and I are also gonna perform together?" Haejin said.

"Jinjja?" Jinhyung looked at the both of them.

Mark nodded.

"Wow you two are really up to something." Jinhyung said, chuckling.

"Anyways, Haejin-ah, how are you? I heard the news. You were hospitalized, right?" Jinhyung asked.

Haejin nodded, "I'm fine now, oppa. I didn't had enough rest back then because when we arrived here, I practiced alone, even wihout the girls and our manager's permission."

"Oh, okay then... when did you and Jaemin started dating?" Jinhyung asked.

"May 2, if I could remember it correctly." Haejin answered.

It was during their comeback stage. It was their first win, and Jaemin asked her to stay with him forever.

"Oh, what about your fans? Do they know?" He asked.

"No, they don't... well... not yet..."

"Oh I see... are you drinking your medicines on time? When I heard about the news, I was scared that it might happen again. I was scared thatㅡ"

Haejin kicked Jinhyung's foot under the table. She looked down, begging him to stop. Jinhyung seeme to understand the situation.

"What? What is it? Continue, hyung." Mark said.

"A-Ah... what? I-I mean... what happened to her l-last January..." Jinhyung stuttered. He took a sip of his coffee and looked outside.

Mark raised a brow but nodded anyway.

Haejin sighef as a sign of relief.

"Be careful, Haejin, okay? We don't want it to happen again. Same with you, Mark. I don't want to hear such news about you two when I'm in Canada, okay?" He said.

Mark and Haejin nodded.

****

"Oneuren gajima,
Oneulman gajima,
Oneulman deo yeope isseo jumyeon,
Na ijeul su isseo

Oneureun gajima,
jebal tteonajima,
Oneulman deo yeope isseo jumyeon,
Na noryeokhaebolkae..."

Haejin was singing while Mark was playing the guitar. They were inside the vocal room, practicing for their performance at the MMA.

They are gonna sing 'Don't Go Today'.

"Why does it sound so deep when you are the one who sings it?" Mark asked.

Haejin laughed, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Is this because you're inspired? I wonder who the person might be.." Mark pretended like he doesn't know.

"Okay, fine.. I might be a little bit of insired. But also nervous for our performance. I'm gonna perform onstage three times and I don't know what to practice first." She sighed.

"You can do it. I know you can."

"Whatever. Let's just continue practicing."

"If you say so."

___
what are haejin and jinhyung hiding? hmm... night, everyone!