Chapter 10

i hope nct's fine :( have you watched the dream concert 2018? i haven't, but i watched nct's performance. we went out yesterday, that's why :(

let's pray for our boys, okay guys?

another update for my lovely sproutyzens (aka grasses)!❤🌱

----

Chapter 10

"What were you guys up to last night? Why were you screaming?" Haejin asked Jisung, who woke up the earliest.

"Wow, is that the new way of greeting a good morning to someone?" Jisung rolled his eyes.

Haejin frowned, "Okay let me rephrase. Good morning, Jisung-ah!" She greeted cheerfully. "Mind telling me what were you guys up to last night? You were laughing so loud that I couldn't sleep!" She gritted her teeth.

Jisung laughed, "You know, you're dense."

"I am not. I am human."

"You aren't."

"I am"

"CAN YOU TWO STOP BICKERING EVEN JUST FOR A DAY?" Haechan said.

"Guys, please fix yourselves. Jaemin is here." Renjun said.

Jaemin looked at them, "Why are you guys talking like I'm someone else? Like I don't belong here?" He pouted.

The guys laughed.

"Oh, Jaemin. You aren't. It's just that, when you left, these two always bicker." Mark said.

"You'll get used to them," Jeno said.

They all found a place to sit. On Haejin's right was Jisung, and on Haejin's left was Jaemin.

Okay, Haejin-ah. Fix yourself. You're sitting beside him.

"Looks good, who cooked this?" Jaemin asked.

"Haechan, of course." Mark said.

Right, Mark can't cook without burning the dorm.

"Haejin-ah, do you have training today?" Haechan asked.

Haejin nodded, "Yeah, what about you guys?"

"We do too. You wanna come to SM with us?"

"Will it be okay?"

"Yeah, as long as you wear a disguise."

"Okay then."

***

"Wear your cap and shades, duck and stay close," Mark instructed her.

"We're here." Haechan said.

People were surrounding their van.

"Fudge, why are there so many people?" Haejin thought.

"One, two, three... let's go." Mark said, opening the door of their van, wuickly stepping out.

The other members followed, wearing their masks, and looking down. Trying hard to ignore their fans' screams.

The last member to come out was Jaemin, which made the fans scream even louder.

He was gone. They waited for him. Now, he's back. He's here.