Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Haetbit araero
So what, we hot, we young
Geokjeonghaji ma
So what, we hot, we young
Oneulmankeumeun freeeee
HERE WE GOOOOO!!!
Hands up in the air"

"Haejin-ah can you stop?

She stopped singing and looked at Jisung sternly. "It's your song, why are you making me stop? Shouldn't you be thankful because I'm supporting you?"

"No. You're annoying."

"Yah! I'm not. YOU are."

And they bicker.

It's always been like this and the members are already used to it. Maknae fight.

It's a normal thing to do. It also became a daily schedule. A day won't be a day if they don't fight. Not a serious fight though.

"There they go again~" Renjun singsongs as they stare at the two who are bickering at the living room.

Yesterday, they fought about which flavor of ice cream tastes better. Strawberry or vanilla. The other day, they fought about Red Velvet's best track. "One of these nights" or "Russian Roulette"

And now, they're fighting over We Young.

"Can you two stop fighting even just for a day?" Mark said.

"Jisung-ah, she's right. It's our song." Jeno said.

"Anyways, Mark-hyung, Haechan-hyung, why are you here again?" Chenle asked.

"Because we're also dream members." Haechan retorts.

"I'm here because I'm checking my sister. AND I'm also a co-member. Also, a dream member to be exact." Mark said.

"I'm here because I don't wanna be left at 127's dorm alone," Haechan said.

***

"So, how's my sister doing?" Mark asked the boys, well except for Chenle and Jisung because they went out with Haejin.

The two made up earlier. It's not like it's a serious fight though, and it's a normal thing that always happens.

"Haejin? She's nice. She organizes things well. She's a little quiet if she and Jisung aren't fighting." Renjun said.

"Hyung, is she always that quiet?" Jeno asked.